Cue
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade and ESV Forum - 2015+ Discussion, Cue in Cadillac Escalade Forums; It looks like Lincoln is going back to knobs and buttons. Where I think caddy should do the same. Cue ...
    kars79 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 escalade

Cue

It looks like Lincoln is going back to knobs and buttons.
    Where I think caddy should do the same.
    Cue don't work the way it suppose to and it's very distracting as many journalist pointed out.

Here is the story
    http://m.leftlanenews.com/lincoln-mkc.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

DATDAMNGOOD is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Re: Cue

I agree. I recently had a loaner 2013 CTS and I about went crazy trying to operate the radio and what not.

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

Quote Originally Posted by kars79 View Post
    It looks like Lincoln is going back to knobs and buttons.
    Where I think caddy should do the same.
    Cue don't work the way it suppose to and it's very distracting as many journalist pointed out.

Here is the story
    http://m.leftlanenews.com/lincoln-mkc.html
    I have to STRONGLY disagree if you are talking about 2014 cars/trucks, my 14' srx has the cue and it works better than I ever though or hoped it would, had it in several 13' rented cars and it sucked, but since I picked up the srx everything about the system from radio to bluetooth music to nav has worked great, now if I can get this twin turbo engine that arrived at our shop today to fit in the srx it will really be fun to drive

DG2
    DG2 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Just remember the press bashed BMW 's I drive system fir the first year or so even worse then Cue. Now , everyone loves it. I take the cue bashing with a grain of salt.

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

Quote Originally Posted by DG2 View Post
    Just remember the press bashed BMW 's I drive system fir the first year or so even worse then Cue. Now , everyone loves it. I take the cue bashing with a grain of salt.
    I thought it was so bad I personally stopped buying BMW's just because of it, it is much better these days I have to say

kars79 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by DG2
    It's not same thing,
    So much has changed and buttons added to I drive..

----------

Quote Originally Posted by hcvone
    I have to STRONGLY disagree if you are talking about 2014 cars/trucks, my 14' srx has the cue and it works better than I ever though or hoped it would, had it in several 13' rented cars and it sucked, but since I picked up the srx everything about the system from radio to bluetooth music to nav has worked great, now if I can get this twin turbo engine that arrived at our shop today to fit in the srx it will really be fun to drive

Because you say 14's are much better compare to 13's
    I'm going to test drive one this week

I doubt much has changed since I just read motor trend testing cts v sport and complaining about same issues.

Here is the link
    http://m.motortrend.com/wot/2014-cad...eo-420605.html

evois is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 escalade hybrid

^ they added the buttons or hard buttons which works the same function as the i-drive. so, the i-drive alone is not great but with the buttons, you can bypass the i-drive and now it works wonders?

DG2
    DG2 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by kars79
    It's not same thing, So much has changed and buttons added to I drive.. ---------- Because you say 14's are much better compare to 13's I'm going to test drive one this week I doubt much has changed since I just read motor trend testing cts v sport and complaining about same issues. Here is the link http://m.motortrend.com/wot/2014-cad...eo-420605.html
    True. But, the bashing is the same. Anything new and first to market needs time for tweaking. Kinda like a certain healthcare plan

I just had a ATS loaner and have to agree that the CUE system needs a lot of tweaking.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.