Cadillac Owners Forum banner

When can we start to buy the new Escalade?

10K views 50 replies 21 participants last post by  Z71 
#1 ·
I had the current Escalade when it first came out, love the truck, when is the new version available?

Dave

#20 ·
Thanks for the pics Soulsea!! The white ESV on the top looks great! Been waiting a long time to replace my 07. Looking forward to seeing them in person. May get white diamond again or may change my color. I wonder where these trucks are going to...dealers already or for various car shows around the country. I thought they weren't building them for a while. Your pics show the build has begun!!

#27 · (Edited)
You may be right, it could be a number of things.

But they are making them in numbers and all variations so production has started, even though they're obviously not yet available to the general public. In fact the 'build and price' web pages aren't up on the Chevy or GMC sites yet, which would indicate they're almost there.

#28 ·
Houston Auto Show ???

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/157474-thoughts-on-the-houston-car-show/

Escalade. Unlike the GM trucks, this one was drawing a crowd. Front end looks much better than the pictures. Rear end made me want to puke in my mouth. The ten foot tall tail lights look horrible. GM screwed up a nice truck here with huge tail lights.

Tahoe & Yukon Interior looks really good. Headlight on the front end of the Tahoe will not hold up to rock chips. Still not used to the headlight .

#30 ·
Well, the 'build & price' page is up for the 15 Hoe and Burb on the Chevy site.

$70K for an LTZ burb with 22s and sun/destination package ... same price as the current 14 Base ESV.

It's actually somewhat ridiculous ... I'm cringing at what they're really going to price the Escalades at.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.