Will the Escalade-V have a console shifter?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade and ESV Forum - 2015+ Discussion, Will the Escalade-V have a console shifter? in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Sorry, couldn't help myself. Also would not mind 2 seats only....roof spoiler...ZR1 motor...and slammed with lots of cooling ducts....talk about ...
    Jpjr is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Will the Escalade-V have a console shifter?

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Also would not mind 2 seats only....roof spoiler...ZR1 motor...and slammed with lots of cooling ducts....talk about a halo vehicle

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

evois is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2009 escalade hybrid

Re: Will the Escalade-V have a console shifter?

they don't need a halo vehicle when the escalade in its current iteration will suffice.

DG2
    DG2 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Think of it this way, Cadillac Escalade and siblings are the only SUVs to my knowledge that have a column shifter. There unique !

GM-4-LIFE is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 V Coupe on Order, 2013 Escalade ESV,

We need an Escalade V!

Nihsel10 is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 Escalade ESV Platinum 2011 Escalade ESV 2008 Hummer H2

That would be nice if Cadillac had a V version Escalade to go against the GL63 AMG, X5 M, and Porsche Cayenne Turbo. I would keep the Column shifter to keep its Escalade trend and show it's different.

Mark Edward Morrison is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    My buddy snapped a photo of one here in downtown OKC and it had the V emblem on it and everything. He wanted to show me because I drive and Escalade and he had never seen one, for that matter, neither had I! It had to have in 2008 or 2009? He was out front of the Starbucks in downtown OKC and someone told him it was one of the Thunder players?? I guess some idiot could have put a "V" emblem on it, but I don't think so, it was nice and very clean, big rim's etc. Have never seen one since, just thought I would throw that out there....

kars79 is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 escalade
    I want to have a faster escalade but, Cadillac is too conservative to do it. They surprised me with sport/tour mode on 15's just like cts-v so who knows they might do that to get attention.

I drove aftermarket supercharged escalade (suppose to be 525hp) for 1000 mile and didn't think it was much faster then my escalade. Felt slightly faster during takeoff and highway speeds.

It had a much better gas mileage on highway. Shocking to me, Almost 450 miles on a tank crushing around 75-80mph Which I can not ever get to with my escalade. Only explanation I can think of is since it had more power It ran on 4cylinder mode a lot more.

It was marked $90k msrp When premium was only $75k $15k difference wasn't worthed imo.

I guess if factory puts supercharger or turbocharger it will be a different story,

MrHolland is online now Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham

One of our Canadian members purchased an Escalade from Tulsa and gave it the "V" treatment. Turned out really nice!!
    http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...hp?albumid=339

I don't think we're in any danger of Cadillac producing this car though, it would drive the price out of reach, more so than it has already....

sdgc is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 Escalade

Id rather just buy a vette.....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.