This is it - Page 5
Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Results 61 to 72 of 72
Like Tree8Likes
Cadillac Escalade and ESV Forum - 2015+ Discussion, This is it in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Originally Posted by sdgc Hot looking car... i would literally take that over a 'vette. Or even one of these, ...
  1. #61
    hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    H.V., Pa/Town of Webb, NY
    Posts
    12,620

    Re: This is it

    Quote Originally Posted by sdgc View Post
    Hot looking car... i would literally take that over a 'vette.
    Or even one of these, the colors almost match





  2. #62
    sdgc is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 Escalade
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    412

    Re: This is it

    with my stage in life, i would still take the caddy. i need the 4 seats...

  3. #63
    evois is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2009 escalade hybrid
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    little rock, AR
    Posts
    843

    Re: This is it

    I never appreciated how the lamborghini gallardo until a rode in one, a supertrofeo/stradale! what a beast!

  4. #64
    soulsea's Avatar
    soulsea is offline defector
    Automobile(s): 2012 Black Ice Escalade Premium All Win Drive
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    29464
    Age
    46
    Posts
    915

    Re: This is it

    I've actually thought of selling the Esky and buying the CTS-V Wagon. I actually find its quirky looks and combination of stupid fast and functionality appealing. Plus I get the new Esky tails on the vehicle on which they actually belong.

    But again ... with the new CTS coming out it seems a bad idea from a depreciation POV.
    2012 Black Ice Escalade Premium All Win Drive (sold 3/14)

    Build Thread: Drop BBK Corsa and 24s

  5. #65
    kars79 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 escalade
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    tulsa/ok
    Age
    31
    Posts
    286
    It may sound crazy but I would take Vcoupe over lambo, I drove my cousin's Vcoupe for few months last year. It's lots of fun to drive but not comfortable at all. Everytime I drove it I missed my caddy comfort. But It was fun racing mustangs

    If you can have escalade and v coupe
    You can't beat that combo

  6. #66
    BEarle is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac Escalade
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by kars79
    It may sound crazy but I would take Vcoupe over lambo, I drove my cousin's Vcoupe for few months last year. It's lots of fun to drive but not comfortable at all. Everytime I drove it I missed my caddy comfort. But It was fun racing mustangs

    If you can have escalade and v coupe
    You can't beat that combo
    Your 100% right. People might think I'm nuts but style wise I put the V coupe in the same category as the lambo/Ferrari. Hell the coupe even looks better than those cars.

    ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by hcvone

    A lot of performance for the money for sure, add a few k in mods and it's a rocket ship
    I love this color! They have one just like that for sale here in Boston, a 13' with 2000k miles for $56k awesome deal but I don't like the light interior. If it was red on black I would have already bought it haha.
    EVH5150 likes this.

  7. #67
    hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    H.V., Pa/Town of Webb, NY
    Posts
    12,620

    Re: This is it

    Quote Originally Posted by BEarle View Post
    Your 100% right. People might think I'm nuts but style wise I put the V coupe in the same category as the lambo/Ferrari. Hell the coupe even looks better than those cars.

    ----------



    I love this color! They have one just like that for sale here in Boston, a 13' with 2000k miles for $56k awesome deal but I don't like the light interior. If it was red on black I would have already bought it haha.
    Mine is light gray interior, if I was driving it daily I would have went black, but so many people comment that they love the interior because it's not tan or black, I paid 65k even for my red 13', it's vin shows it's the 9th 2013 they made, got it in June of last year, it's about the most fun for the money out there.

  8. #68
    sdgc is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 Escalade
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    412
    To clarify... I would take it over a gallardo, but murcielagoo would think..... Aventador.... No contest!

  9. #69
    BEarle is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac Escalade
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by hcvone

    Mine is light gray interior, if I was driving it daily I would have went black, but so many people comment that they love the interior because it's not tan or black, I paid 65k even for my red 13', it's vin shows it's the 9th 2013 they made, got it in June of last year, it's about the most fun for the money out there.
    Yeah this car is the exact same thing then, red with a light grey color. I love black interior but the light grey s nice it's almost like a grayish white. I would have that a wreck in 1 week haha. Who knows, right now the red one is the only coupe for sale now in MA. I was thinking about buying it and ordering the red calipers and black wheels and then installing the black chrome grill....

  10. #70
    MrHolland's Avatar
    MrHolland is online now Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Midwest
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,806

    Re: This is it

    That sounds like a winning combo!!

  11. #71
    hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    H.V., Pa/Town of Webb, NY
    Posts
    12,620

    Re: This is it

    Quote Originally Posted by BEarle View Post
    Yeah this car is the exact same thing then, red with a light grey color. I love black interior but the light grey s nice it's almost like a grayish white. I would have that a wreck in 1 week haha. Who knows, right now the red one is the only coupe for sale now in MA. I was thinking about buying it and ordering the red calipers and black wheels and then installing the black chrome grill....
    Mine was ordered with red calipers but they were on hold when the car was ready to be built, they gave me the option of waiting 2 months or getting the car, I took the car and have red calipers in my garage, but I had them powder coated in crystal red to match the cars color with gray lettering to match the interior color, I am putting them on in the spring with the stock wheels I had chrome plated with wider tires. I put pulleys, an aftermarket intercooler and tune and added 100 hp, they really fly.

  12. #72
    BEarle is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac Escalade
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by hcvone

    Mine was ordered with red calipers but they were on hold when the car was ready to be built, they gave me the option of waiting 2 months or getting the car, I took the car and have red calipers in my garage, but I had them powder coated in crystal red to match the cars color with gray lettering to match the interior color, I am putting them on in the spring with the stock wheels I had chrome plated with wider tires. I put pulleys, an aftermarket intercooler and tune and added 100 hp, they really fly.
    That sounds awesome! If I decide to get the car, I'm going to do the same with the calipers the only different is I want the wheels in gloss black.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum
Need products for your Cadillac? Check out your options at the links below:

custom floor mats | Cadillac Chrome and Black Chrome Wheels | window tinting