2015 escalade interior spied
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade and ESV Forum - 2015+ Discussion, 2015 escalade interior spied in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Just like expected http://m.motortrend.com/wot/caught-2...ed-406335.html Now that the 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe, 2015 Chevrolet Suburban, and 2015 GMC Yukon have been revealed, ...
    kars79 is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 escalade
    Just like expected

http://m.motortrend.com/wot/caught-2...ed-406335.html

Now that the 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe, 2015 Chevrolet Suburban, and 2015 GMC Yukon have been revealed, the only big GM SUV left to debut is the 2015 Cadillac Escalade. Today we can provide a peek into that luxury SUV's interior with a fresh set of spy shots that leaves little of the 2015 Escalade's interior to the imagination. Take a look at the cabins of the new 2015 Tahoe and 2015 Yukon and you'll immediately notice a difference in the interior of this 2015 Cadillac Escalade prototype. The center stack is, as you'd expect, filled with touch-sensitive controls finished in piano black with silver trim for Cadillac's CUE infotainment system. The navigation screen appears to be in the same location as in the new Tahoe and Yukon, and it's unclear whether the Escalade will feature the nifty hidden center stack compartment we've also seen on the XTS sedan. There's more product differentiation in the 2015 Cadillac Escalade's instrument cluster that, as on high-end XTS vehicles, appears to be completely digital. We'd be surprised if the new Escalade doesn't offer a head-up display. As for this 2015 Cadillac Escalade's exterior, we again see vertical LED light pipes in the lower front fascia, with a big Cadillac grille and a huge badge in the center. Interestingly, the spy photographer said the taillights seemed to stretch all the way up the D-pillar, similar to what we've seen from the outgoing CTS wagon. GM's latest version of the 6.2-liter V-8 produces 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque, and even though that engine is already in the less expensive 2015 GMC Yukon, it certainly wouldn't be a bad place for the Escalade to start. While the Escalade will debut in regular (Tahoe) and extended-length (Suburban) versions, before long the SUV may be joined by a three-row Cadillac-branded crossover. We expect the 2015 Cadillac Escalade will debut later this year. For now, check out our 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe, 2015 Chevrolet Suburban, and 2015 GMC Yukon First Look right here. Photo Source: KGP Photography

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Avery323 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe

Re: 2015 escalade interior spied

Yes yes yes please! Loving this. Back about 18 months ago, the engineers and designers started going on record saying that Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade would seriously-no-we're-not-joking moving apart. The debut yesterday of Tahoe and Yukon (especially Denali -- WOW!!) is proving this so far to be true. And now these shots! So excited. I think the new Escalade is gonna be seriously high-end. CTS/XTS type finishes on the inside and some nice detailing on the outside is gonna make this pop. Loving that they're keeping the full-length spoiler LED lights (now an Escalade trademark) as well as doing full height tail lights like CTS wagon. I've said before, I'll say again. With Range Rover moving farther upscale, the only other seriously high-end full size competitor is the MB GL550 and BMW X5. Any wagers on a bump in the Denali's 420hp/460lb-ft torque? I'm thinking Escalade has to get at least 430 for bragging rights alone. http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...milies/yup.gif

sdgc is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 Escalade
    Guaranteed it will be the same engine and no torque numbers.

I still dot like what the outside will be. Still too much all similar with these... I hope caddy has its own panels, but I doubt it. We will see soon!

2013premiumescalade is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Hi all, just bought my 2nd cadilac first one XTS 2013, then went and bought 2013 Escalade Premium and love them both.

BEarle is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac Escalade
    Not too crazy about the taillights. It reminds me of a Volvo or CRV.

----------

The interior isn't too much off from the gmc/chevy. That's not a bad thing.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.