October 7th
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
Cadillac Escalade and ESV Forum - 2015+ Discussion, October 7th in Cadillac Escalade Forums; http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/2647917 I'm really excited to see the new concept. The concept will also reveal the new Caddy logo....
    BEarle is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac Escalade

October 7th

http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/2647917

I'm really excited to see the new concept. The concept will also reveal the new Caddy logo.
    soulsea likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

kars79 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 escalade
    This is a great news

Can't wait to see it.
    Thanks for sharing.

soulsea is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014.5 Range Rover V8 SC

Re: October 7th

Here's the promo:

Not too crazy about the headlights. I always like the single projector.

kars79 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 escalade
    I wonder if this would be platinum edition headlight due to being full led's

soulsea is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014.5 Range Rover V8 SC

So the El Miraj concept revealed earlier tonight, shows the new Cadillac logo sans wreath that's going to be on all future vehicles including the new Escalade:

I love the new logo and I love this car omg. I was against the new logo at first but I love it

evois is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2009 escalade hybrid

if this is how the front of the new escalade will look like, boy! did they leapfrogged the competition. Count me in! make the wheel standard as well. it looks like a carry over of the escalade platinum.

Avery323 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe

They're saying that people are being shown the new Escalade in small gatherings leading up to the October reveal. Please oh please can someone sneak a cellphone into one of these?! Lol

sdgc is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 Escalade

they should have kept the wreath..... at least that part didn't fade.
    MrHolland likes this.

Love the chrome strip going all the way around the front of the hood. This may be a tease to some items the escalade will share... Lights look good IMO as well.

keg97 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

I'm just hoping that this still looks like a truck and carries that American attitude forward. I don't need rapper-like bling but I want something that is not ashamed of being a truck....just a really classy truck!

We currently have a 2008 Infiniti QX56 that has served us very well. I've never been a fan of it's exterior styling but the features blew the Escalade away at the time. I HATE the new QX56 styling. It's way too cartoonish and anime like. Ironically I still prefer the current Escalade styling over both QX's.

They're still going to offer the Escalade in the ESV version, right? It's amazing how this market is GONE. Literally it's only the GM triplets and...gulp...a Ford Expedition XL or Navigator L.

Hahaha. Right when you said "American attitude" I thought of the new style Infiniti as well! Wife HATED the look, but yes, it does blow escalade away for amenities. Unfortunately a lot of vehicles do, but the caddy drives amazingly IMO. We test drove a few vehicles and nothing measured up to comfort and ease of use.

keg97 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by sdgc View Post
    Hahaha. Right when you said "American attitude" I thought of the new style Infiniti as well! Wife HATED the look, but yes, it does blow escalade away for amenities. Unfortunately a lot of vehicles do, but the caddy drives amazingly IMO. We test drove a few vehicles and nothing measured up to comfort and ease of use.
    It's interesting how car design is evolving and how individual marquees attempt to differentiate themselves. Cadillacs look like Cadillacs. Audis look like Audis. I'm not digging the Infiniti design language at all but the interiors and tech are great. Plus the performance and value calculus can't be beaten.

I'll never forget when we test drove an 08 Escalade. It oozed style and attitude and I loved the growl of the exhaust. Unfortunately it also oozed the Chevy Tahoe interior and 90's interior packaging with the lack of a power folding/disappearing third row. That alone was a deal killer. I have no doubt that the new Escalade will be leaps and bounds beyond the current iteration. I sure hope so since there is nothing else that really meets our needs!!!

I have a gut feeling the tech will be great on the inside and nice leather, but the 3rd row seats are staying put....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.