October 7th - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
Cadillac Escalade and ESV Forum - 2015+ Discussion, October 7th in Cadillac Escalade Forums; Originally Posted by sdgc I have a gut feeling the tech will be great on the inside and nice leather, ...
    Bigplay is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 Escalade, 2014 CTS V-sport Premium

Re: October 7th

Quote Originally Posted by sdgc View Post
    I have a gut feeling the tech will be great on the inside and nice leather, but the 3rd row seats are staying put....
    Personally I love taking the 3rd row seats in and out my Escalade. They give me a great workout by not trying to scratch stuff up back their. lol just kidding.

soulsea is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014.5 Range Rover V8 SC

First taste of the K2XX September 14th: http://gmauthority.com/blog/2013/08/...ber-14-in-nyc/

BEarle is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac Escalade
    I'm exited because I have a feeling that the Tahoe is going to be beautiful.

Tahoe unveil been pushed up to this coming Thursday: http://www.autoblog.com/2013/09/08/2...burban-teased/

About an hour away from the Tahoe, Suburban, Yukon, and Yukon Denali reveals.

It'll tell us a great deal as to what to expect October 7th.

http://gmauthority.com/blog/2013/09/...-yukon-family/

http://gmauthority.com/blog/2013/09/...15-suburban/#/

So it looks like we now almost know what the exterior of the Escalade will look like, similar to the Denali but with a different grille, tails, and the LED lamps they've already released pictures of.

The new Denali interior is already , I can't wait to see the Escalade's which is supposed to be even better.

sdgc is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 Escalade
    What is there to add? I think it's just going to be LCD gauges and leather on the top dash. Otherwise, it will mimic these trucks. Which is sad...... They are nice, but I was anticipating a whole new caddillac that was much different... After al... They are the ones who said that!

mrrairai76 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T Premium WDT, 2011 Denali WDT

Hmmm time to start stacking for this new Escalade!!
    bstiffmanofsteel likes this.

fivepix is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '11 Cadillac Escalade

I was able to get some pics from a credible source, i'm not going to post the pics to protect the person who sent them to me but here is what i saw from the pics:

So far I only saw 3 trims Base/Luxury/Premium I didn't see Platinum so I'm not sure it wasn't there yet?

Exterior:
    Front:
    - We are correct in assuming the body style will look very similar to the Denali, no surprise here.
    - The grill, lower grill lights are different
    - Chrome around the windows like the denali.
    - Headlights looked to be the same as the ones in the promo image - there might be some differences between trims but can't I tell
    Rear:
    - 3rd break light is shorter showing only the middle peace.
    - The lights are taller they go from the rear bumper to roof top - not sure if I like this yet :/
    - Out of all the trims in the pictures none of them had dual exhaust
    - looks like chrome strip below the rear window

Some one mentioned a new Cadillac logo but it appears to be the same or similar to the current. although it looked different between the Base and Premium trims can't really tell how much might be just the crest. Door handle on the premium is chrome with a black strip.

Interior is where the biggest changes are in my opinion:
    - Well all knew if was gonna have the CUE system - spy pic posted online is accurate.
    - It appears to have push start
    - Interior seats look like the ones in the ATS - at least very similar to them
    - Steering wheel look like the XTS one - I didn't see wood on the steering wheel itself just on the center pieces

Update:

- Standard 20" rims for the base & 22" rims for all other trims
    - In additional to the backup sensor, it will include lane departure warning and possibly the front collision sensors

kars79 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by fivepix
    I was able to get some pics from a credible source, i'm not going to post the pics to protect the person who sent them to me but here is what i saw from the pics: So far I only saw 3 trims Base/Luxury/Premium I didn't see Platinum so I'm not sure it wasn't there yet? Exterior: Front: - We are correct in assuming the body style will look very similar to the Denali, no surprise here. - The grill, lower grill lights are different - Chrome around the windows like the denali. Rear: - 3rd break light is shorter showing only the middle peace. - The lights are taller they go from the rear bumper to roof top - not sure if I like this yet :/ - Out of all the trims in the pictures none of them had dual exhaust - looks like chrome strip below the rear window Some one mentioned a new Cadillac logo but it appears to be the same or similar to the current. although it looked different between the Base and Premium trims can't really tell how much might be just the crest. Door handle on the premium is chrome with a black strip. Interior is where the biggest changes are in my opinion: - Well all knew if was gonna have the CUE system - spy pic posted online is accurate. - It appears to have push start - Interior seats look like the ones in the ATS - at least very similar to them - Steering wheel look like the XTS one - I didn't see wood on the steering wheel itself just on the center pieces

Are all the headlight led on all trims ?

What's the wheel size on the pictures you are looking at ?

Yes headlight appear to be LED on all trims, it looks like the Premium trim has something different but i can't tell from the pics.
    Wheels were all 22's
    hannity likes this.

kars79 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by fivepix
    Yes headlight appear to be LED on all trims, it looks like the Premium trim has something different but i can't tell from the pics. Wheels were all 22's
    Something different on headlight?

hannity is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2013 Porsche Boxster S, 2011 Range Rover Super Charged

Quote Originally Posted by fivepix View Post
    Yes headlight appear to be LED on all trims, it looks like the Premium trim has something different but i can't tell from the pics.
    Wheels were all 22's
    I'm very excited about the new look, I can't wait to see it.

Yes they all have the same headlights as the one in the promo poster, but the one on the premium trim looks like there some sort of chrome insert inside the headlight housing towards the bottom, but I can't tell from the pics the ain't not close enough to tell what it is.

hannity likes this.

wav1911 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): none, yet

Great info!!! Thank you ,,, I really can't wait to see it now!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.