What feature would be a deal maker/breaker to you...
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Cadillac Escalade and ESV Forum - 2015+ Discussion, What feature would be a deal maker/breaker to you... in Cadillac Escalade Forums; With the new model coming out, I am curious to see what features some people would consider a deal maker ...
    sdgc is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 Escalade

What feature would be a deal maker/breaker to you...

With the new model coming out, I am curious to see what features some people would consider a deal maker or breaker. For example, if it had push start or not, I could care less, but some people I know would walk away.... How about tri-zone climate control... Or others. Let the debate begin.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

MrHolland is online now Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham

Re: What feature would be a deal maker/breaker to you...

If it looks like a Range Rover, that also happens to look like a Ford explorer,,,,,I'm out!!!!

Hahaha! Actually, it does look like it may be more square than the current..... I love the current body, but wish the interior was a bit nicer...although I guess I could have went for the platinum.

BEarle is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac Escalade
    As Long as I have a iPod player,navigation,heated and cooled seats and blue tooth that's all I care about. I don't care if the seats vibrates my ass when someone is coming close to me and so on. I have a 2010 premium model and as long as it has the same options as the 2010 has I'm all set. I just want a better quality interior like the XTS and I'm all set.

corvette00 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Escalade Luxury, 2000 Corvette

I agree, upgrade the interior, better sound system, push button start and do something about the third row seats. The exterior is fine the way it is.

Yeah I don't need all that fancy tech crap. That's what made me leave Benz for Caddy. Benz was in the shop all the time to non sense tech crap, the Caddy had just enough simple tech and (knock on wood) has seen the dealer once since ownership (besides oil changes etc).

I agree. Exterior i realy like on the current, thats why i am thinking of in a few good years down the road (if the caddy is working well) just re-do the leather interior.

----------

Although our Junk KIA city car has the pushbutton start... love the fact that i never have to have the key out... was thinking about upgrading that as there was a member here who had an aftermarket one done.

DG2
    DG2 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    A 2015 luxury SUV starting at $80,000 damn well better have keyless push button start system , fold flat third row, way upgraded interior etc

My beat is the new escalade has all of the above

Even the Navigator that is $15k less than the escalade has power folding rear seats!

keg97 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

As a current Infiniti QX56 owner, I'm looking for several things-

Upgraded interior. It also should be differentiated from the Tahoe/Yukon/Denali
    Heated/cooled front & rear seats
    Power split folding 3rd row
    The trick adjustable shocks that are available on the CTS/Corvette for better handling
    Adjustable suspension (at least the option for this) for those of us who will take this off-road
    Around view camera (Infiniti does an amazing job on this)
    hannity likes this.

A bit off topic but.. how does the around view work? is there cameras up in the door sills?

keg97 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by sdgc View Post
    A bit off topic but.. how does the around view work? is there cameras up in the door sills?
    That's a great question. I've never looked "where" the cameras are but they work super well. No more backing into/driving into things or curb rash b/c the cameras truly give you a 360 degree view around the vehicle....especially nice in a large truck like an Escalade.

Fast Eddie is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 SL63, 2014 Gl350, '12 750

I have had 4 Escalades and 5 other full size GM trucks. I used to love the brand but now I feel like I'm driving a dinosaur. They better bring it into the 21st century and be on par or better than the GL. And if I have to lug one more mother f'n third row out of the truck it's over. It's a pain, harmful and outright ludicrous. I'm waiting on my next truck to see if that third row folds flat. If not I can't wait to get a GL. And after 25+ GM vehicles this may be my last....

I have a gut feeling the 3rd row will be the same....

Avery323 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe

I'd love to see two engine choices --- maybe the 3.6 TT with 420 hp as the base, and then a 500 hp 6.2 step up motor.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.