Cadillac Owners Forum banner

2014 escalade

8K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  GM-4-LIFE 
#1 ·
When is the 2014 escalade coming out? not finding much on the internet.

#9 ·
So it's prob going to have like the same interior colors options like the ATS. The red,mustard,black,brown,shale etc

----------

What did your friend think of it? My sales guy said he wasn't too hopeful about it. I was wondering if they are going to use a turbo charged V6 along with the V8

#10 ·
BEarle said:
So it's prob going to have like the same interior colors options like the ATS. The red,mustard,black,brown,shale etc

----------

What did your friend think of it? My sales guy said he wasn't too hopeful about it. I was wondering if they are going to use a turbo charged V6 along with the V8
More upscale but yes overall same thing as xts, new cts and such...
He said its not as flashy as current truck but more elegant
Chrome parts swapped with brushed aluminum.
Thinner headlights but bigger grill

#19 ·
PC12 said:
I can't wait, I am going to try a Land Rover while I wait, they are losing a lot of customers to the foreign brands as this car has not changed a lick since March 06, I know a lot of people that have moved on.
Actually, not changing too often is great for resale. As you may know the resale market for Escalades is very strong. That said the new Escalade was redesigned in 2008 , so it's only in year 5 of current design.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.