We will have to wait till 2014-2015....... - Page 10
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Like Tree18Likes
Cadillac Escalade and ESV Forum - 2015+ Discussion, We will have to wait till 2014-2015....... in Cadillac Escalade Forums; from the spy photos it looks like the exterior wont be too amazing for MY taste, but we will have ...
    sdgc is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 Escalade

Re: We will have to wait till 2014-2015.......

from the spy photos it looks like the exterior wont be too amazing for MY taste, but we will have to wait and see... I am sure the interior is going to be gorgeous.. the new caddy vehicles currently look pretty good in my opinion.

BEarle is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac Escalade
    The spy photos look good but its kinda boxy looking not sleek and it still has that use fender gap. SUVs like range rover and mb GL don't have that huge gap. I thought they would get rid of that.

soulsea is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014.5 Range Rover V8 SC

Btw, I love this accidental pic of a LWB OBS behind a LWB NNNBS:

evois is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 escalade hybrid

the current escalade hit it on the mark with the oem wheels non-platinum. I hope they redesign that wheel as it looks plain. waiting for a clearer spyshot as I am in the market for another SUV.

BEarle is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac Escalade
    I love this truck and will buy another one. But idk if I can justify paying the jacked up price on it. Someone said on here everything model is going up $5k so if I buy a luxury it will be almost $80k! I mean I have a premium I bought in 2010 brand new in the high $60ks after the incentives.

sdgc is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 Escalade

in my opinion, they should keep the base at the same pricepoint, UNLESSS there is a crap load of new ammenities onthe inside... there are too many 90-100$k vehicles out there that outshine the Escalade for features...

kars79 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 escalade
    I don't think price will go up that much,
    Maybe $2-3k at the most

We will have better picture when they reveal the pricing on new Tahoe and Yukon compare to gmt 900's.

I'm sure platinum models will top 85-87k range but it probably won't come out at least a year or so after the next model

DG2
    DG2 is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    It's really difficult to get a real idea of how the new Escalade will look but I do think it will be stunning. The exterior of the current generation still looks beautiful and I still get tons of compliments on mine. I agree they the interior will be off the charts. I do think the price point will start at $5 k more.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.