Cadillac Owners Forum banner

2004 Escalade AWD - Black

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  PITT M3 RR 
#1 · (Edited)
2004 Escalade AWD - Black - $12,999

I don't want to post this, but three cars and one driver is not practical. I have decided to keep my Silverado as a utility vehicle and sell my Escalade until I can eliminate some debts elsewhere.

This is a newly inspected and emissions tested 2004 Raven black escalade over tan leather and wood grain. This escalade has been meticulously cared for by the previous owners and myself. The SUV is AWD with 128,XXX on the odometer. It has optioned 6 disk CD changer in dash, OEM DVD navigation, Sirius XM ready, moon roof, tow package and every other standard option. Remember this is an 04 which means it has subtle luxuries over the 02-03 models, for instance, a deluxe Cadillac emblem in the steering wheel, the DVD screen option, dual climate controls. Front and rear heated seating etc...you get the idea.

In my time of ownership the vehicle has received (all parts have less than 10K)

New 4l60E and Dacco spec'd converter. Now with 3K on the service
Transmission pan with drain plug (Makes tranny fluid change a breeze)
New Valvoline full synthetic fluid in the transfercase
New LED taillight conversion, warning light free. These looking excellent! See photos
New HID headlight for passenger side
New Bosch fuelpump, seal and ring installed by me, metal lines coated with RTV to prevent corrosion
New Timkin LF Wheel bearing and ABS sensor, anti-seized and RTV'd
MOBILE 1 5W-40 Full synthetic every 3000 miles with Bosch or Mobile 1 Extended filter.
New Yellow top battery before winter '14
New duralast rotors on front of vehicle
New ceramic gold pads as well
AVS Vent shade windows covers in ultra tint black
Rear DVD flip down monitor
New airfilter
Alignment at tomclark chevrolet

Washed claybar'd waxed and black detailed regularly.

Only issues:

TPMS sensors need batteries
E-brake needs adjusted

This escalade will come with 2 sets of wheels and tires. The first set for summer are 24 inch KMC slide wheels in black with proper hub-centric rings and lug nuts. These are near perfect condition and new are around a $4700+ tire and wheel package. Tires on these KMC's will last the summer then need replaced. The second set is the stock wheels which are 17 inch. The tires are firestone destinations in 265/75/17 with 80% tread remaining. Excellent tire all around.

The KBB value of this vehicle in excellent condition is $11,481.00. Take into account the drivetrain work completed and additional aftermarket parts valuing $5000+ you are looking at an excellent added value package. In addition, you will receive a binder/portfolio of the vehicle that contains all of the receipts for the parts listed above and descriptors of the work completed. The price is very close to what I believe all this is worth. I am, however, willing to hear reasonable offers.

Thanks for reading

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.