Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: New factory mats and wireless headphones

fltsfshr is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 Escalade Platinum Edition(traded)

New factory mats and wireless headphones

Hi

I just traded my 2011 Platinum Escalade. My wife reminded me when we bought it, it came with 2 full sets of OEM carpet floor mats. Color is Mocha. I have one brand new set that's never been used.

I also have 2 extra brand new wireless headphones.

If anyone is interested, you can email me at Tensingpen@COMCAST.NET. I have no clue what their value is. Make me an offer, I'm easy. I'm in SW Florida but I can ship anywhere.

Thanks

fltsfshr

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

acv1081 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 Silver/Ebony Cts-V 63K miles

Re: New factory mats and wireless headphones

I NEED these headphones... just bought an 08 platinum and it was stripped of everything like that. My 3 year old is coddled by my wife's odyssey and without sound the vid is just not the same haha. Acv1081@aol.com or message me here please.

Thanks,
    Adam

I'm interested in the mats. Do they say or have a caddy logo? I own an 2002 so I wouldn't know how they look. Are they the same shape for all these years? If anyone could chime in that would be great. My truck never came with any so I have awful looking pepboy crap and yes I am ashamed 😕

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, chrome it
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS - 67,500 miles, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD

Re: New factory mats and wireless headphones

For a wide variety of tough, good-looking custom mats, talk to our Vendor - AutoPride - up in the Vendors forums.

This thread (OP) is 6 months old and probably dead. Nobody ever comes back to close the thread if the sale is made.

I use the Ultimats in the car and trucks, custom embroidery, and they look exactly factory fitted.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ride-concepts/