For Sale 07 Esky parts and more
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade Classified Ads Discussion, 07 Esky parts and more in Cadillac Classifieds Marketplace; Ok everyone Im trying to get rid of all these F'n spare parts that I've accumulated over the years but ...
    lknox21 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

07 Esky parts and more

Ok everyone Im trying to get rid of all these F'n spare parts that I've accumulated over the years but never got around to install (or the vehicle was sold). Most of them are listed on ebay but there are still a few that I havent taken pictures and listed yet. A lot of these parts are for a 2007 Esky but can be put on lots of stuff. Im willing to take offers but dont try to low ball the hell out of me. I know exactly what i paid for these things and almost all of them have never left the GM box. The ebay prices are already below what they are listed on gmpartsdirect.com to make a quick sale and Im in the Dallas/FTW area if you'd like to meet instead of have them shipped.

Here goes...

All 4 replacement window reveal moldings for 07-13 escalalde

Front Passenger Window Reveal Molding Cadillac Escalade 07 13 Part 20772074 | eBay
    Front Driver Window Reveal Molding Cadillac Escalade 07 13 Part 20772075 | eBay
    Rear Driver Window Reveal Molding Cadillac Escalade 07 13 Part 20772078 | eBay
    Rear Passenger Window Reveal Molding Cadillac Escalade 07 13 Part 20772079 | eBay

Rear Lift Gate Applique with crest

Rear Lift Gate Applique with Crest Cadillac Escalade 07 13 Part 15915679 | eBay

Chrome inserts for factory running boards

Running Board Chrome Insert Front Pass Cadillac Escalade 07 13 Part 15914683 | eBay
    Running Board Chrome Insert Front Driver Cadillac Escalade 07 13 Part 15914682 | eBay
    Running Board Chrome Insert Rear Driver Cadillac Escalade 07 13 Part 15914684 | eBay
    Running Board Chrome Insert Rear Pass Cadillac Escalade 07 13 Part 15914685 | eBay

Body Side molding

Body Side Molding Front Driver Cadillac Escalade 07 13 Part 15876405 | eBay
    Body Side Molding Front Driver Cadillac Escalade 07 13 Part 15876406 | eBay

Hood Chrome trim

Hood Trim Chrome Cadillac Escalade 07 13 Part 15907251 | eBay

Arnott replacement air shocks (pair)

07 13 Cadillac Escalade Rear Arnott Shocks | eBay

I also have (but not listed):

The factory Bose speakers from both an 07 Esky and an 08 Sierra Denali. Both were the premium versions of the factory speakers that came with the navigation. $125 + shipping
    Factory Navigation (without gps antenna) from 08 Sierra Denali $425 + shipping
    Steering wheel from 08 Sierra Denali $200
    Factory 6 disc head unit from 08 Hummer H3 Alpha $100
    2 x Kicker L5 8" subwoofers in a box made to fit under the 2nd row for an OBS tahoe $250 + shipping (rather do local pickup)
    Axxess GMOS-04 bose wiring harness adapter (never installed) $60

Im sure I have more parts around as well that I can post later as well. I am in Irvine CA right now until tomorrow night at which point I will take pictures of the remaining parts and post asking prices as well.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

hcvone is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX

Re: 07 Esky parts and more

Did you post these in the Escalade parts section too

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.