For Sale Nearly New (1K miles) 24" U2 55 Chrome Wheels, Tires, Mounted + Balanced, Locks, Lugs
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Escalade Classified Ads Discussion, Nearly New (1K miles) 24" U2 55 Chrome Wheels, Tires, Mounted + Balanced, Locks, Lugs in Cadillac Classifieds Marketplace; Nearly new set of U2 55 Chrome wheels, with Dcenti tires. Got these very recently, and have only put around ...
    mikemjohnson is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade, 2006 CTS-V

Cool Nearly New (1K miles) 24" U2 55 Chrome Wheels, Tires, Mounted + Balanced, Locks, Lugs

Nearly new set of U2 55 Chrome wheels, with Dcenti tires. Got these very recently, and have only put around 1K miles on them. I'm having to sell these as well as my McGaughys 3/5 drop due to unforeseen expenses; I have a thread for the drop in the classifieds as well.

24x10. PERFECT fit at stock height and lowered.
    EDIT: 305 35 24 tires
    Comes with locks, lugs, all that jazz. These are perfect, no rash or anything. Very few miles on them. Looking for 1600 OBO plus actual shipping. I live in NC.

In NC. Willing to ship.

Also willing to trade for factory Escalade 22s with cash on top, or will consider other GM factory/option wheels. Also, smaller aftermarket wheels, such as black 20" KMC Rockstars, etc....the ultimate factor on my end is the deal has to be cash on top, since I am selling due to financial needs

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

fbms is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 escalade esv
    How much cash would u need on top if I brought you my factory 22" Cadillac rims? Tires are about 70%. Let me know thanks

Re: Nearly New (1K miles) 24" U2 55 Chrome Wheels, Tires, Mounted + Balanced, Locks,

PMing now

Re: Nearly New (1K miles) 24" U2 55 Chrome Wheels, Tires, Mounted + Balanced, Locks,

still cant figure out how to PMs always says the user isnt accepting PMs. anyways, id like to see 600 on top. LMK your thoughts

Yah I don't understand either. I originally tried to send mine thru a pm and it said access denied. Idk what that means. Anyhow I was thinking a little less but let me kick the idea around. I really like the look of those. Thanks bro

im willing to work with ya my man, text me at 919 three zero six 11 four 2, i can text at work all day.

hey amigo, really trying to move things here, 499 and they're yours! and if you plan on coming down, i can come north somewhat to cut down on driving

Hey man I really appreciate the offer. I am going to have to pass tho. It's not really a money thing it's just making the time to get down there. I'm in CT and its a haul and I never have spare time I'm self employed. I've been hunting Craigslist I think I'm going to do a set of 26" when the time is right. Thanks tho and good luck they're killer wheels

no worries brother, guy just came and looked at them, says he's running to the bank and will be back in 25 minutes, so hopefully everyone will win in the end.

sold. so how much you want for those factory 22s ha

DEDEBUG69 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None

Are these still available. Oops. Sorry. Finally able to see the rest of the thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.