Cadillac Owners Forum banner

ELR Radio goes out

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Cadillac Customer Service 
#1 ·
4 Times in first month. Dealer just resets things. Sometimes it comes back. Just did an ELR update. No other issues with infotainment or controls. Anyone else seen this...solution?

#3 ·
Hello Michohio,

Congratulations on your ELR purchase! I’m sorry you have had your radio reset a few times already. Have you been in touch with the Cadillac ELR Concierge Team? They are happy to answer any questions you may have. Please let me know if I can put you in touch with them. Just send me a private message with your VIN and contact information. Aside from your radio concerns, are you enjoying your new EV?

Katie O.
Cadillac Customer Care

#4 ·
my radio went out had to replace the whole cue system after just one week of owning the car luckily the dealer had a loaner car for the 3 days we will put out.but now we're keeping our fingers crossed everything is working just fine.we did make a report to GM so they are aware of the problem.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.