June sales 97
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac ELR Forum Discussion, June sales 97 in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Bringing 6-month sales to just under 400, leaving only about 1750+ ELRs waiting for buyers. In addition to small incentives ...
    FloridaMatt is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 ELR Saks Edition

June sales 97

Bringing 6-month sales to just under 400, leaving only about 1750+ ELRs waiting for buyers.

In addition to small incentives offered by GM, several dealers were running substantial discounts during June -- in some cases $10-$12K.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

C&C
    C&C is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Cadillac STS (2011)

Re: June sales 97

Wow, sales up 87% (from last month); oh, you can do so much with statistics. Still though, sales up (money on the hood I guess); might have to do the same with the other models too. Cadillac went for the 'brass ring', missed, and almost fell off the horse. Still a fan but still think pricing needs to be addressed.

dagger is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 Escalade ESV
    Picked up my Ashen Grey, Adaptive Cruise, Luxury Package, wheel locks, window tint, paint and leather protection (every high markup blah blah item that they always throw in for free or at a substantial discount), $80,500 MSRP, received $10K in trade for a 2006 Expedition with 127,600 miles: Driveout $56Kand this before $10k ($7500 Federal Tax Credit, $2500 Texas Clean Air Incentive). Thus final Driveout of $46k. Had to move because of the trade and the Texas incentive. Could be $5-10K less by the end of the summer if sales stay slow..

----------

Oh, and let me add: this is a fun and fine car to drive, it will be interesting to see how this electric journey goes over the next several years.

dankumm is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by dagger View Post
    Picked up my Ashen Grey, Adaptive Cruise, Luxury Package, wheel locks, window tint, paint and leather protection (every high markup blah blah item that they always throw in for free or at a substantial discount), $80,500 MSRP, received $10K in trade for a 2006 Expedition with 127,600 miles: Driveout $56Kand this before $10k ($7500 Federal Tax Credit, $2500 Texas Clean Air Incentive). Thus final Driveout of $46k. Had to move because of the trade and the Texas incentive. Could be $5-10K less by the end of the summer if sales stay slow..

----------

Oh, and let me add: this is a fun and fine car to drive, it will be interesting to see how this electric journey goes over the next several years.
    Picked up the exact car setup as you except mine was black. Out the door of 64,750k without any trade in and before 7500 fed and 4000 state incentive bringing my deal to 53,250 out the door (after tax and fees) without a car trade in.......a month ago.

I think even higher discounts became available today, $20K plus discounts off MSRP... I think soon will be MSRP less 30%...

Dankumm, you got a great deal. I was offered the same deal ($81K MSRP for $60K plus TTL, so around $64K Driveout, but it was without a trade too. For some reason trades always muddy up a deal!!

----------

Also, Texas is only offering a $2500 rebate, you must be in Illinois or NJ where they are offering $4000. As I said before, you got a lot of technology for what you paid!

----------

[QUOTE="dagger"]Dankumm, you got a great deal. I was offered the same deal ($81K MSRP for $60K plus TTL, so around $64K Driveout, but it was without a trade too. For some reason trades always muddy up a deal!! Basically my trade was really only worth $7250 and not the $10K the paperwork shows. Still not bad for a 9 year old Expedition..---------- Also, Texas is only offering a $2500 rebate, you must be in Illinois or NJ where they are offering $4000. As I said before, you got a lot of technology for what you paid!

Huey Driver is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 ELR

My local dealer (Moore Cadillac, Chantilly, VA) is showing a $15k "ELR IVC" (up yesterday from $12k) on the web site, before even talking to anyone. I kind of gather IVC is something like "instant value coupon" or something. Not sure if that is GM, dealer, or a combination. GM Military discount expired in the past couple days, so waiting to see what comes out. This doesnt show up on the Cadillac site in any of the 'current offers'...

dankumm is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by dagger
    Dankumm, you got a great deal. I was offered the same deal ($81K MSRP for $60K plus TTL, so around $64K Driveout, but it was without a trade too. For some reason trades always muddy up a deal!! Basically my trade was really only worth $7250 and not the $10K the paperwork shows. Still not bad for a 9 year old Expedition..---------- Also, Texas is only offering a $2500 rebate, you must be in Illinois or NJ where they are offering $4000. As I said before, you got a lot of technology for what you paid!
    Ya couldn't pass it up. Dealer took a huge loss to move it so i'm not sure the price will get much lower without direct GM incentives which they're usually not prone to do beyond what they've already done when historically considering other low selling cars. It will be interesting to see how it pans out. As it currently stands it seems we have found perhaps the best deals to date. When did you pick yours up? We got ours on June 9th, yes from Illinois. Loving it so far!!!

We picked ours up on Friday, June 27th. Only got to drive it for a couple of days before leaving on vacation, but I was totally impresses with the ride, handling, even acceleration... My wife and I are definitely enjoying the car so far..

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.