Cadillac ELR Forum Discussion, Ouch! Two year backlog in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Caddy better start lowering prices. I understand they take a loss as is, but eventually you got to recover some ...
- 05-21-14 12:30 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2012 CTS Coupe (formerly)
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
Ouch! Two year backlog
Caddy better start lowering prices. I understand they take a loss as is, but eventually you got to recover some of your costs, and with all the recalls, GM is going to need it.
- 05-21-14 02:34 PM #2Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 1994 SLS x 2 ---- 1993 Eldorado Sport ----- 1994 Deville 4.9
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Sunbright, TN
Re: Ouch! Two year backlog
The comments were interesting.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"
- PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
Flex Handle - 1/2"Dr Flex HandleMore on PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm