The luxury package
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HeartShocker
Cadillac ELR Forum Discussion, The luxury package in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I bought my ELR a few weeks ago, I LOVE this car! But I really enjoy the benefits of the ...
    HeartShocker is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ELR and a CTS

The luxury package

I bought my ELR a few weeks ago, I LOVE this car! But I really enjoy the benefits of the luxury package; It will practically drive itself. It is perfect for stop and go traffic, with the adaptive cruise control.
    I looked at other cars that are available in the price range including a tesla, but I have a dealership close by if I have any trouble, and my Cadillac dealer has great service. So far I have been very happy with my purchase.

Avery323 likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

greyghost04 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '14 CTS 2.0 Luxury AWD, '14 SRX 3.6 AWD

Re: The luxury package

Quote Originally Posted by HeartShocker View Post
    I bought my ELR a few weeks ago, I LOVE this car! But I really enjoy the benefits of the luxury package; It will practically drive itself. It is perfect for stop and go traffic, with the adaptive cruise control.
    I looked at other cars that are available in the price range including a tesla, but I have a dealership close by if I have any trouble, and my Cadillac dealer has great service. So far I have been very happy with my purchase.
    Does that system just stop the car, or does it also accelerate?

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service

Congratulations on the purchase of your ELR, HeartShocker! I am glad you are satisfied with your purchase and are enjoying your ownership experience so far. I would love to test drive an ELR, and maybe in the near future this will become a reality for me. If any concerns or questions arise, please feel free to send us a private message. We are more than happy to assist anyway that we can.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

5. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

HeartShocker is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ELR and a CTS

It also accelerates, unless you come to a complete stop. If the car comes to a stop, you only have to tap on the gas pedal to restart the cruise.

greyghost04 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '14 CTS 2.0 Luxury AWD, '14 SRX 3.6 AWD

Very cool

8. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.