off to bad rep all ready? - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree4Likes
Cadillac ELR Forum Discussion, off to bad rep all ready? in Current Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I hope your right but I am gauging the top tier price of the new XTS which is a Buick ...
    DG2
    DG2 is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    I hope your right but I am gauging the top tier price of the new XTS which is a Buick Lacross with caddy styling. About $22,000 more for loaded XTS. I agree having the gas engine is a huge plus but my point is simple, if tiny little Tesla can have that type of range then the GM products should as well.

Styling goes to ELR. Looks like a car from the year 2025. Awesome looks !!

Blastphemy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 ELR

Re: ELR styling

Quote Originally Posted by DG2 View Post
    Styling goes to ELR. Looks like a car from the year 2025. Awesome looks !!
    I sure hope Cadillac doesn't back away from the bold ELR styling. Seems like every time a concept car is made into a real car, the manufacturer removes everything that made it cool and turns it into a bland ghost of what it used to look like. (Just compare the Infiniti Essence to the Infiniti M, for a good example!)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.