91 eldorado etc for sale
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Eldorado Classified Ads Discussion, 91 eldorado etc for sale in Cadillac Classifieds Marketplace; Sorry mods, can't figure out how to post in "for sale" section..? 1991 Eldorado ETC Polo Green Metallic (the first ...
    91eldoradoetc is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1991 Eldorado ETC

91 eldorado etc for sale

Sorry mods, can't figure out how to post in "for sale" section..?

1991 Eldorado ETC

Polo Green Metallic (the first year)
    Tan interior (near perfect condition, only flaw is headliner sagging)
    4.9 V8 (non northstar)
    just under 128,000 miles
    Strong running engine and smooth shifting transmission

Flaws:
    -SMALL rust spot in front of the driver rear tire and VERY small (nearly unnoticeable) dent near driver door handle. Also the side skirt is sagging a very little bit where under where the ruse spot is. Other than that meticulously clean, not rusting from the inside out all over or anything. No other rust or paint blemishes, dents, or other exterior body problems. Will look like new with the rust spot fixed and a good wax job. -Small crack in the front ground effect on the passenger side. I believe it could be repaired and painted without much cost or trouble.
    -A/C needs charged as well as a lines or compressor. When i bought it (about a year ago) it was charged and worked great, but after a few days leaked out and no longer worked.. Maybe leaking lines or worst case compressor.
    -Headliner sags. Bad design with those moon-roofs is all i can say... No rips or tears, but needs to be re-glued, i suggest professionally (it is a Cadillac!).
    -Original Stereo and I believe speakers also. Stereo works as it should, but the speakers don't seem to work.. Rears are decent. I bought replacement Bose speakers for it, just have never installed. May also need the amplifiers which are for each speaker.
    -Minor leak when high pressure water is sprayed (such as carwash) on drivers door. Weatherstripping problem? Moon-roof does not leak at all.
    -Interior lights, inside door courtesy lights, unlock/lock, and power mirrors all do not work. I checked the fuses and the one for the interior lights was not in. Replaced and interior lights worked but didn't try the mirrors or locks. Makes me wonder why it was out though?
    -"Service CCR" light is on information center. Guessing it has leaking rear air shocks; although I don't notice any sag in the rear.
    -Power trunk motor doesn't work. You have to slam the trunk to get it closed more than you would want. Bought a new motor and installed but still doesn't work; maybe it's something with the fuse? Didn't check when I had the interior light fuse in..

Other than that I don't know what else I could tell you or how much more honest I could be. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE this car and really don't want to get rid of it, but I realize the point I'm at in my life and that I really shouldn't keep it... It has been stored inside for all it's life until I bought it about a year ago. Then it sat out all this last winter (heck of a winter too, i know..) and I don't want to see it sit out anymore. Someone with more money that me that can take care of the few minor flaws could have a mint condition 91 Eldorado ETC which I know are loved by many Cadillac enthusiasts. BTW,it has good tires (about 75% tread) as well as aluminum rims in good condition. $(KGrHqZ,!k4E+CoFttO-BP2cdeqg7!~~60_14.JPG

I really need to sell this car ASAP, but will not take any crazy low ball offers. This car is near classic and I can almost guarantee it will be the nicest and only polo green metallic Eldorado you'll see around with a little TLC. Message me here and I will give you my phone number to talk directly, the sooner the better!

4,500 o.b.o. Let me know ASAP before it's gone! $(KGrHqN,!hME-(5VozSdBP2cddy2sw~~60_14.JPG$(KGrHqV,!hcE+C,1mQN0BP2cdfJFq!~~60_14.JPG$(KGrHqJ,!g4E-+VE(gi,BP2cdjd)Sg~~60_14.JPG$(KGrHqF,!l0E+F6w271IBP2cdYmIjQ~~60_14.JPG
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: 91 eldorado etc for sale

Car is located in South Western Michigan. May be a drive from you BUT WORTH IT!

already at the top, but bump anyways.. really, nobody? one of 45 roadworthy etc's left (noted by wiki) in GREAT condition. Please note that i am a very honest person, and not trying to screw anyone or waster another's time, that is why i am VERY detailed on the description, noting everything. most people that sell cars just give a little info, and let the buyer figure out the rest, but that's just not my style. i guess maybe if i did't post so much about it may have more replies..

also i'm guessing the fuse was out from the previous owner taking it out for interior cleaning, this may also be the fuse that runs the trunk motor?

if you're thinking about inquiring you may want to do so soon, i just posted the car on CL and am doing so on EBAY soon. not a lot of these cars left, or available for sale.

MoistCabbage is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Crimson 2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP)
    One of 45 roadworthy?? I've seen more than that for sale online in the last year.

CCR has nothing to do with the leveling system, it's the active suspension system. Active dampers are no longer available. The warning can be disabled.

The '86-'91 Eldos and Sevilles are not the most popular older Cadillacs. You'd be much better off listing it on eBay where many more people would see it.

Thanks for the response Moist. Maybe 45 Eldorados that year, but not ETC's. I can only find about 3 online for sale in the last year that I've looked periodically. You can read wiki as well as i can, it is stated at the bottom in that year's section. Are they correct? Maybe not.. But I honestly haven't seen more than a few ETC's that year for sale, and the ones that were for sale weren't original or taken care of nearly as good as this one. I know the Biarritz option was more expensive (a lot more of this style were made than ETC's), but personally I like the ETC styling MUCH more. Kind of more muscle sleek looking rather than spoke rims and such.. So yes, I've seen a lot of base model and Biarritz's for sale, but not ETC's. I thank you for the advice on the suspension. So why would the light come on? Struts are bad?

MoistCabbage is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Crimson 2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP)
    I was talking about ETCs.

car is still for sale, any offers?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.