For Sale 2001 Cadillac Eldorado (ETC) ONLY 42,000 miles, two (2) owners!! $10,000 - Dallas, TX
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By BetterNorthstar
Cadillac Eldorado Classified Ads Discussion, 2001 Cadillac Eldorado (ETC) ONLY 42,000 miles, two (2) owners!! $10,000 - Dallas, TX in Cadillac Classifieds Marketplace; FOR SALE - 2001 Cadillac Eldorado (ETC) ONLY 41,000 miles and two (2) owners!! $10,000 For Sale by Tony Huerta ...
    BetterNorthstar is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): (2) 2001 Devilles

2001 Cadillac Eldorado (ETC) ONLY 41,000 miles, two (2) owners!! $10,000 - Dallas, TX

FOR SALE - 2001 Cadillac Eldorado (ETC) ONLY 41,000 miles and two (2) owners!! $10,000

For Sale by Tony Huerta of North Texas Performance-Approved Northstar Performance Repair shop.

Recent Work:

Replaced Halfcase Oil Pan Gasket. While engine was out, Northstar Performance’s Suregrip Cylinder Head Studs were installed. Has all new gaskets, including resealing of the halfcase. Two rear suspension strut/air bags were replaced also
    This car had the Suregrip studs installed BEFORE any head gasket issues appeared.

This is a two Owner Car, 2001 Eldorado (ETC) that is near flawless and still showroom clean. It has most recently been driven by 2nd owner’s wife. Only 41,000 original miles!! Mint Condition!! Look at the pictures and more available if requested.

All done by the North Texas Performance approved shop in Dallas, Texas. Owner is Tony Huerta can be reached at 214-724-3246.

Car runs on Regular Gas, not requiring the extra expense of Premium!

Car has 300 HP at 6,000 RPM.

Here are the specifications:
    • Engine: 4.6 L V8-cylinder, Runs on Regular Gas!!
    • Drive train Front wheel drive
    • Transmission 4-speed automatic
    • Horse Power 300 hp @ 6000 rpm
    • Fuel Economy 15/25 mpg
    • Second Owner’s Wife’s Car
    • White Diamond with an oatmeal interior
    • BASE ENGINE SIZE 4.6 L
    • CAM TYPE: Double overhead cam (DOHC)
    • CYLINDERS: V8
    • VALVES: 32
    • TORQUE: 295 ft-lbs. @ 4400 rpm
    • HORSE POWER 300 hp @ 6000 rpm Front Seats
    • Heated passenger seat
    • 8 -way power passenger seat
    • 8 -way power driver seat
    • Passenger seat with manual adjustable lumbar support
    • Heated driver seat
    • Driver seat with manual adjustable lumbar support
    • Leather
    • Bucket front seats Rear Seats
    • Folding with storage center armrest
    • Rear ventilation ducts Power Features
    • Remote power door locks
    • Power mirrors
    • Heated mirrors
    • 1 one-touch power windows Instrumentation
    • Clock
    • External temperature display
    • Low fuel level warning
    • Compass Convenience
    • Cruise control
    • Cargo net
    • Front console with storage
    • Front door pockets
    • Retained accessory power
    • Front seatback storage
    • Speed-proportional power steering
    • Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
    • Audio controls on steering wheel Comfort
    • Dual zone climate controls - driver and passenger
    • Leather and wood trim on center console
    • Wood trim on dash
    • Leather and wood trim on doors
    • Front and rear reading lights
    • Leather steering wheel
    • Front and rear floor mats
    • Electrochromatic inside rear view mirror
    • Dual illuminating vanity mirrors Memorized settings
    • Memorized settings for 2 drivers In Car Entertainment
    • Power antenna
    • Bose premium brand stereo system
    • 4 total speakers
    • AM/FM in-dash single CD player stereo Telematics
    • OnStar telecommunications service

Exterior Features Roof and Glass
    • Variable intermittent rain sensing wipers
    • Rear defogger

Tires and Wheels
    • Alloy wheels • 16 x 7.0 in. wheels
    • Steel spare wheel • P235/60R H tires
    • All season tires • Temporary spare tire

Safety Features
    • 4-wheel ABS • Child seat anchors
    • Remote anti-theft alarm system • Ventilated front disc / solid rear disc brakes
    • Cornering lights • Daytime running lights
    • Engine immobilizer • Front fog/driving lights
    • Dusk sensing headlamps • 2 front headrests
    • Stability control • Traction control
    • Electronic brake force distribution • Emergency interior trunk release

Call Tony Huerta at 214-724-3246 with any questions or to request more pictures of this immaculate 2001 Eldorado (ETC) with only 41,000 miles!
    Attached Images
    97EldoCoupe and oldstuff like this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Don't Miss Seeing a 2001 Eldorado Near Mint, 41,000 miles with Jake's Studs Installed

With the new Classified Section in this website, you may not have seen it.

Don't Miss Seeing a 2001 Eldorado Near Mint condition, 41,000 miles with Jake's Studs (Suregrip Stud Kit) Installed by Jake's Texas Licensed Shop/Installer North Texas Performance owned by Tony Huerta in Dallas, TX.

Here is the Cadillac Forums Link to the Cadillac - Eldorado - Classified:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...only-42-a.html

I am Posting this thread as there are few 2001 ETC with only 41,000 in near mint condition that have Jake's Suregrip Stud Kit installed by a Licensed Shop BEFORE any head gasket failure.

Just knowing one existed was interesting to me, so passing on. Tony Huerta is selling it and I want all shops that keep these Northstar engines running to succeed so they are there when we need them. Also there to keep my two (2) 2001 Devilles running for years to come.

Both of my Devilles have 85,000 miles now, we rotate them for my wife's driving and me on weekends.

MoistCabbage is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Crimson 2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP)
    Nice car, not sure where he got the $10K figure though.

97EldoCoupe is offline U.S. Patent #8,740,532 - www.studkit.com
    Automobile(s): 97 ETC, 04 Bonneville GXP, 2010 Sierra SLT crew cab /4x4

Re: Don't Miss Seeing a 2001 Eldorado Near Mint, 41,000 miles with Jake's Studs Insta

I knew Tony aquired that car and had plans for it. I would love to buy it- but $$ are tied up in investments.

How many miles do you have on your Devilles right now?

Re: Don't Miss Seeing a 2001 Eldorado Near Mint, 41,000 miles with Jake's Studs Insta

Reply to MoistCabbage ,

The New Air Shocks on the rear, just installed, is a $2,500+ item, all new gaskets for the Northstar including rear seal and halfcase gasket, and Jake's Suregrip Stud Kit installed with new head gasket is a $4,500+ item, and $3,000 for the rest of the car with only 41,000 miles in near Mint condition. I think $10,000 is very fair. Without the above, your thoughts of value I would agree with.

Also all Texas miles so no salt problems, dry body, unlike the cars in the colder snow cities.[COLOR="Silver"][COLOR="Silver"][COLOR="Silver"]

----------

Reply to 97EldoCoupe,

My two 2001 Devilles have 85,000 miles each and both still look new.

Thanks for asking.

Quote Originally Posted by BetterNorthstar
    The New Air Shocks on the rear, just installed, is a $2,000+ item, all new gaskets for the Northstar including rear seal and halfcase gasket, and Jake's Suregrip Stud Kit installed with new head gasket is a $4,000+ item, and $3,000 for the rest of the car with only 41,000 miles in near Mint condition. I think $10,000 is very fair.
    That's all well and fine, but it's all maintenance and repair. It adds nothing to the value of the car. Book value "high retail" = excellent condition and needs nothing.

last I added up all of the work done to my Seville in the past 3/4 years, I'd be at around $12,000 (no I'm not kidding, I have the receipts). Excellent condition, studded block, extensively soundproofed, new Vogue rims..... How much should I ask? $15K? .....Yeah, not going to happen.

Me personally, I'd be willing to pay above book value for a Cadillac with a studded engine and new CVRSS dampers, but not THAT much more. I paid $1K over book for my Vigor, for the condition and rarity, but I wouldn't have paid any more than I did.

There IS an ass for every seat, but because "someone" may be willing to pay way over book for a car doesn't mean that's what it's worth.

basscatt is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 89 Coupe DeVille, 95 Sedan DeVille, 03 SLS, two 02 DHS's

Quote Originally Posted by BetterNorthstar View Post
    Reply to MoistCabbage ,

The New Air Shocks on the rear, just installed, is a $2,500+ item, all new gaskets for the Northstar including rear seal and halfcase gasket, and Jake's Suregrip Stud Kit installed with new head gasket is a $4,500+ item, and $3,000 for the rest of the car with only 41,000 miles in near Mint condition. I think $10,000 is very fair. Without the above, your thoughts of value I would agree with.

Also all Texas miles so no salt problems, dry body, unlike the cars in the colder snow cities.[COLOR="Silver"][COLOR="Silver"][COLOR="Silver"]

----------

Reply to 97EldoCoupe,

My two 2001 Devilles have 85,000 miles each and both still look new.

Thanks for asking.
    ----------------------
    The New Air Shocks on the rear, just installed, is a $2,000+ item
    see - that is where you loose all credibility -
    NO ONE could possibly charge $2000 for rear shocks for this car -
    not even a Caddy dealer -

those OEM - electronic - ACDelco 580-117 shocks -
    can be purchased for $357.22 each - with free shipping -
    and MAYBE $100 labor = $815 -

FULL LIST price is only $825 each -
    and someone would have to charge $350 labor to get it up to $2000 -

head gaskets - with studs - and a re-seal $2500 to $3000 -

but you must consider both the rear shocks - and head gaskets
    simple maintenance items - required to keep the car on the road -
    and you never get that money back -

Nice car, not sure where he got the $10K figure though.
    wishful thinking - maybe -

but you can ASK whatever amount you want -

the bigger question is WHAT WILL HE ACTUALLY TAKE -

Bass, my local dealers wanted nearly a grand a piece for CVRSS shocks and struts. I could see someone being charged $2,000 for parts and labor.

97EldoCoupe is offline U.S. Patent #8,740,532 - www.studkit.com
    Automobile(s): 97 ETC, 04 Bonneville GXP, 2010 Sierra SLT crew cab /4x4

Easily. Just because you CAN get those shocks cheaper, doesn't mean everyone will go to that source.

I would pay the $10k, if it was exactly the car I wanted and if I had the cash to spare- because for some people life is busy and they want a car that has all of the work already done. New parts SOMETIMES does add value to a vehicle - if they're big ticket items. Mileage is decently low. And if the condition reflects, yeah to someone that car is worth the $10k. So let him post it. Bill (betternorthstar) is a good guy. Pics? Or are they in the classifieds?

Eldorado's aren't that common anymore, eventually they will be collectors items.

FWIW, after my 98 STS got deer damage the first time around, I got a very good payout for the car. It had 260,000km on the odometer at the time. I got ~$4k because of the list of parts and service I gave the insurance adjuster that had just gone into the vehicle. That and the car was near mint. I fixed it myself and came out ahead.

If vehicles are looked after and maintained, they will retain value far better than ones that are abused and neglected. Just because you don't think the car is worth $10k, doesn't mean it's not; to someone else. It's personal preference. I think it would be fair considering what's invested.

2manyhotrods is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1999 Eldorado ETC coupe.
    I'm not here to argue the fact. the Eldorado he's selling is perfect looking and yes, has received a mountain of maintenance performed on it.
    Note. I said maintenance, not repairs. That builds value but one should not expect getting fully repaid for all that work.
    The astute buyer expects the work has been done to keep an old car like this operating.
    That said, it's a gorgeous Eldorado, well maintained, cosmetically excellent but about $3-$3,500 overpriced.
    I'd love to own it but $10,000 for a 13 year old Cadillac with a sketchy frequency of repair record makes no economic sense.

I purchased this one exactly 1 year ago this week. Cost was $1200 dollars. I've spent a little north of $3,000 dollars in maintence and other improvements. Have no regrets.
    The car is immaculate, a no hit body, fresh interior, a lot of new parts and 125,000 miles. Its always been garaged and it does everything I ask it.
    Yes, it has oil leaks. I keep carboard under it when parked in the garage.
    For $1,200 bucks I can deal with it.
    For $10,000 dollars I'd shop for a much newer vehicle or maybe round up 7 or 8 older Cadiilacs for that sum and flip them all.
    Attached Images

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.