For Sale Parted out my 93 Eldorado Available Parts LOOK
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Eldorado Classified Ads Discussion, Parted out my 93 Eldorado Available Parts LOOK in Cadillac Classifieds Marketplace; Carelessness on my part caused me to blow the 4.9 Engine on my 1993 Eldorado. While changing the idle speed ...
    tomguida is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 92 deville 93 eldorado

Parted out my 93 Eldorado Available Parts LOOK

Carelessness on my part caused me to blow the 4.9 Engine on my 1993 Eldorado.
    While changing the idle speed control motor I lost track of a screw that ended up in the intake manifold passed through an intake valve and shattered the #1 piston, my stupidity. I dropped the cradle and pulled the 4.9 and 4T60E transmission. The engine went into the trunk and what was left of the car went off to the scrap yard. The trans will go into my 1992 Deville that was in need of a replacement. I did part out the car which was well kept by me for years (less than 150,000 Miles). I have stripped everything that I thought someone else might have need of.
    Including:

Right front headlight with cornering light in the pod with red trim, lamps and harness
    Left front headlight with cornering light in the pod with red trim, lamps and harness
    Air Conditioner condenser
    Front of radiator cooling fan
    ABS unit
    Steering Pump
    Alternator
    AC Compressor with lo and high side hoses (single connector at compressor)
    Master Cylinder
    Belt Tensioner
    Intake Manifold with injectors and fuel rails attached
    Distributor with cap, coil, rotor, and plug wires and all internal electronics modules
    Exhaust Manifolds Front Right, Rear Left and Y pipe to Cat
    Rack and Pinion with hose and pressure switch still attached
    Front stabilizer shaft
    Right and Left CV Joints
    (cradle, front struts and control arms were reinstalled with wheel hubs so tires could be mounted for disposal)
    From the Interior, exterior and trunk
    ECU / PCM
    Recently rebuilt digital dash cluster (no analog gauges) IPC (no console type, column shift)
    Right rear tail light assembly complete with lamps and harness (perfect condition)
    All trunk mounted modules including:
    Pass Key II
    One touch entry system
    Instrument panel Wiring harness relay PN16158276
    Bosch Unit 0 265 103 064 (which I believe is the ABS Computer)
    SCM (seat control module) (Delco Products 22120204 71 3C)
    RAPIE MODULE Retained accy power 12135007
    I have started to list items on EBAY Check out Wife's Account "latenitebarbi"
    If you have an interest in any of these items contact me and I will create an auction listing.
    Or we can make a deal here.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

92' Eldo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1992 Cadillac Eldorado
    Do you still have the original stereo and washer pump

95Eldo1972 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Do have the molding strip that attaches to the hood for the grille to snap into i have a 95' eldo i need to finish my rebuild thank u.

dougyb is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1993 eldo

Re: Parted out my 93 Eldorado Available Parts LOOK

do you have a drivers side outside mirror

----------

junkpartz@aol.com on that mirror

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.