Cadillac DTS Forum - 2006 through 2012 Discussion, Has anyone....... in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Put splash/mud guards on a 2006 DTS?? I would like to get color matched like on my 350Z. Any Idea's? ...
- 12-06-06 07:08 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): Cadillac 06, performance
- Join Date
- Nov 2006
- L.I., NY
Put splash/mud guards on a 2006 DTS?? I would like to get color matched like on my 350Z. Any Idea's? The way the lower body curves in behind the
wheels allows for a lot of road junk hitting there.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 45 Degree Long Reach Pliers