Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: Micro Fiber special

Micro Fiber special

Greetings to all, Iím one of the sponsors on this forum but mostly post in the detailing section. I own Perfect Auto Finish in Roselle IL. Since some of you may not visit the detailing forum, I thought I should spread the word on my special deal. Iím offering my large waffle weave drying micro fiber towel at $15, normal price is $20. If you never used micro fiber towels, or wondered where to buy high quality, try mine. To order just print out order form from my web site, X out the $20 price and fill in $15. While you are visiting check out my gallery, feedback from other satisfied customers, and read about my other products. Everything I sell is professional grade only. Thanks for your time, hope to hear from you soon.
    Gary www.perfectautofinish.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: Micro Fiber special

Greetings all:
    I'm not a sponsor on this site but a reader. I wonder if you would like to come to my garage sale. I'll be selling old rags, some old t.v. guide magazines and my collection of self-published books entitled, "Off Topic but I'm a big Shot".
    Usually on sale for $55 but because I Love You, knocked down to just $15.00

Cheers!