Rare DTS
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac DTS Forum - 2006 through 2012 Discussion, Rare DTS in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; In February I purchased a 2006 DTS Performance. Black Raven, Black Interior,Body Color Grille, Sunroof and Chrome Wheels. I have ...
    fracture725 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Rare DTS

In February I purchased a 2006 DTS Performance. Black Raven, Black Interior,Body Color Grille, Sunroof and Chrome Wheels. I have never seen
    another like it anywhere. The vehicle is perfect, though I did test drive a III
    and liked the torque/horsepower curve for city driving.Is anyone else in
    posession of triple black performance? Is there any info regarding swapping out the Bose speakers for ths Harmon Kardons that come in the Lucerne,
    I would be interested to know.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

CoupeDevilleRob is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1983 Coupe deVille

Re: Rare DTS

I'm not sure how rare it is, guess we'll have to wait until the end of the model year to find out how many they built like yours. Certainly sounds like a sweet ride though.

caddycruiser is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '93 Fleetwood Brougham...Dad's

That's not exactly what I'd call rare. There certainly are a lot less of the Performance models around, but they aren't rare. Same for the color combo.

But, you are likely right, there still aren't a whole lot of triple black Performance models around YET...but give it some time.

You do, however, have one of the HOTTEST combos made

Stoneage_Caddy is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Gobi 01 Frontier/Ishi 96 Nighthawk/Gladys 94 Deville I Loved

i think weve had 4 at the dealership , one of our salesmen traded in his 05 sts for it ....

its certanly alot beatter then a white lux1 with vouge tires collum shift and a cloth top ACK !!!! yet we sell 10 of those to every perf III

Falkolade is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade, 2004 Cts-V, 2006 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by fracture725
    In February I purchased a 2006 DTS Performance. Black Raven, Black Interior,Body Color Grille, Sunroof and Chrome Wheels. I have never seen
    another like it anywhere. The vehicle is perfect, though I did test drive a III
    and liked the torque/horsepower curve for city driving.Is anyone else in
    posession of triple black performance? Is there any info regarding swapping out the Bose speakers for ths Harmon Kardons that come in the Lucerne,
    I would be interested to know.
    I would say a black on black color combo would be pretty common... actually i would say any car in black white or silver, would be the most common...

not tryin to be a hater, but i think thats not exactly what i would call a rare caddy. just my $.02

Zorb750 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1997 Eldorado, 2003 Audi RS6

Vogue tires? From the factory? They are garbage!

All they are is style. Performance is bad.

Lanzz is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 Dodge Challenger R/T - looking at XTS Premium

Just picked up a Crimson DTS Performance with Ebony Tuscany leather - chrome wheels, nav, sunroof, power rear sun shade and body color grill.

I love it!!

e
    Attached Images

Jesda is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): An endless stream of Sevilles.

I have a soft spot for Vogues. Dont tell.

chevelle is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Uh....I thought that "rare" and "DTS" were mutually exclusive words....LOL I don't believe there are any combinations that could be considered "rare". Not to bad mouth the DTS but they are a passenger car, not a rare collectable...LOL.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.