Caddy 2006 DTS sells for $30,000 on ebay
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac DTS Forum - 2006 through 2012 Discussion, Caddy 2006 DTS sells for $30,000 on ebay in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Hell of a savings from $54,000. 3,000 miles See it here (I don't know how to make a link) http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT...
    ussyorktown is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Caddy 2006 DTS sells for $30,000 on ebay

Hell of a savings from $54,000. 3,000 miles
    See it here (I don't know how to make a link) http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Lanzz is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 Dodge Challenger R/T - looking at XTS Premium

Re: Caddy 2006 DTS sells for $30,000 on ebay

Yeah - seems like a heck of a deal.

Interesting seller in that they have feedback of 1 (assuming that they have only sold one car before on eBay) and in both auctions, the winning bidder has zero feedback.

Nice color combo - one issue with the description is that it claims this vehicle has Adaptive Cruise Control and I don't believe it does - the emblem on the grill is not consistent with the emblem that is used when you order Adaptive Cruise Control.

e

ussyorktown is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I'm going to buy one in 2007 and give my Infiniti to my 16 year old daughter. So I'm watching to see where the best price is. My findings; ebay is the best price if there is no reserve at $30,000.
    But, if you go to edmonds.com used cars, cadillac dts 2006 to 2007 and put the price at 25,000 to 35,000 you will get about 10 cars around the country. Then you see the one that is closest to you.
    These people will obviously bargain from their edmonds.com price because the car that was on ebay that sold for $30k didn't sell on edmonds for $34,000. So if you see something at edmonds.com (autotrader.com) then you pick up the phone and offer the man $28,000, dicker with him and settle on $30,000 as that appears to be the true going rate for a 2006 DTS with 3k miles. You might have to pay a drive away service $500 to bring the car to you (or fly there and then drive your new caddy back home)
    Hope you save some money using this techniqe. Worst technique? Go to a Caddy dealer in your hometown!

74el-doggdropper is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2001 Deville, 1974 Eldorado Convertible

i got close to 92K on my 01 deville and have been puttin less than 500 miles on it a month im going to ride it til 100K then go get me a a slighty used 06 for a good price with that family discount cuz my pops works at the dealership

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.