performace?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac DTS Forum - 2006 through 2012 Discussion, performace? in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; okay, i need to know the 0-60 and 1/4 mile times of my buddys 06 dts performance, ive got a ...
    erk2581 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

performace?

okay, i need to know the 0-60 and 1/4 mile times of my buddys 06 dts performance, ive got a 06 300c rwd and we were gunna race, i think ill smoke him but i just wanted to know the specs, i know my car is 0-60 5.6 and 1/4 in 14.1 thanks much fellas

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Zorb750 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1997 Eldorado, 2003 Audi RS6

Re: performace?

Your car is faster than his, but 5.6 when pigs fly, unless you've got a jet engine strapped on.

erk2581 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

look it up anywhere it says 0-60 in 5.6 bud

GreenMachine is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1998 Cadillac Deville

Which 300C varient versus which DTS varient. Theres a bunch of engines that the 300 can have.

Considering the DTS is FWD I'm pretty sure the 300C will win. But it can be a toss-up depending on which has what.

I'm guessing the DTS does it between 6-7 seconds, more toward the 7 end.

link to a link I have of a graph showing some 0-60's of past cadillacs:
    http://www.jnjhome.net/cadillac/images/caddyperf.gif

Zorb750 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1997 Eldorado, 2003 Audi RS6

If you're talking about Car&Driver's initial test, it did give a mid 5 0-60. That's acknowledged now as having been a "hot" sample. It also dynoed over 320HP. The production cars usually dyno more like 290. Check Roat&Track, Motor Trend's, and Edmunds.com's evaluations. 6.3-6.4 is more typical of the 300C, with quarter mile of around 14.4.

07slade is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 escalade

before i traded up to an escalade i had a charger 5.7l and 0-60 times were more in the 6.5 range

and greenmachine the 300C is the hemi version where as there is the base 300 and 300 touring

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.