Cadillac Owners Forum banner

DTS owners show us your ride!

501K views 1K replies 325 participants last post by  1FINEDTS 
#1 ·
Share some photos if you can, and if you dont mind, tell us about your buying experience and how much you paid. :)

#284 ·
Re: DTS owners check in!

I just bought a 2009 DTS PLATINUM EDITION
BLACK RAVEN WITH EBONY TEHAMA LEATHER, side blind zone alert, lane departure warning AND ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL, 37,000 miles, full original factory warranty 4 yr 50k still in effect. I paid $26,450. My son and I drove it 2,000 miles in 4 nights, 5 days back to my home in Fullerton, CA, noproblem.
I brought it to the Cadillac dealer to perform a certified pre owned inspection. Cadillac replaced the 2 front struts and 2 rear shocks total warranty free cost $2,300 (magnetic ridecontrol) no charge to me. The ride is smooth, the performance shift algorithm kicks down crisply and its all so amazing now. We are so lucky and blessed. Everything works and checked out A OK.
For pictures please use google search for "2009 Cadillac DTS PLATINUM EDITION SALE BROWN DEER WISCONSIN"
Then click images the first series of Pictures are my car it should be the ones from north shore Audi the dealer where I bought the car.
I will post the pics once I get on my windows PC. Thanks for all the replies.

#285 ·
Re: DTS owners check in!

Wow, looks like you got an amazing deal. Black on Black DTS Platinum editions are very difficult to find. I should know because I've been looking all over.

I just bought a 2009 DTS PLATINUM EDITION
BLACK RAVEN WITH EBONY TEHAMA LEATHER, side blind zone alert, lane departure warning AND ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL, 37,000 miles, full original factory warranty 4 yr 50k still in effect. I paid $26,450. My son and I drove it 2,000 miles in 4 nights, 5 days back to my home in Fullerton, CA, noproblem.
I brought it to the Cadillac dealer to perform a certified pre owned inspection. Cadillac replaced the 2 front struts and 2 rear shocks total warranty free cost $2,300 (magnetic ridecontrol) no charge to me. The ride is smooth, the performance shift algorithm kicks down crisply and its all so amazing now. We are so lucky and blessed. Everything works and checked out A OK.
For pictures please use google search for "2009 Cadillac DTS PLATINUM EDITION SALE BROWN DEER WISCONSIN"
Then click images the first series of Pictures are my car it should be the ones from north shore Audi the dealer where I bought the car.
I will post the pics once I get on my windows PC. Thanks for all the replies.

#288 ·
Grill was a Brand-New E & G Classics grill that I disassembled, stripped, and powder-coated in Gloss Black.

Wheels are OEM GM CADILLAC XLR-V that I had Powder-Coated in Black. As the bolt pattern and offset on the XLR-V are entirely different, this was no 'bolt-on' affair. In-fact, nothing about this car came easy but now that it's Finally 'perfect', I'm selling it (lol).

Thanks for the kind words, Tommy.