Cadillac Owners Forum banner

DTS owners show us your ride!

501K views 1K replies 325 participants last post by  1FINEDTS 
#1 ·
Share some photos if you can, and if you dont mind, tell us about your buying experience and how much you paid. :)

#141 ·
I found this car on line, @ a Cadaillac dealer- ship in Vincennes, IN, MAY 18th. Its a luxury 2, and it had 47,000 miles on it. It's a one owner; they traded it in on a new 11. They had it listed for $20,000 I got it for $19,000. Thats a little high but I had to have it! It is: BLACK/BLACK, and in mint condition!

#146 ·
I just bought a 2007 with 36,000 miles. I bought it through the CPO program. I paid $23,000. The dealer was very good to deal with. The sales person and i had an appointment, he had the car ready when I got there and it was clean and ready to be driven. He was very thorough in explaining the car to me and answering my questions. Within a couple of hours we made a deal and I picked up the car the following morning. I am very happy with the car. My only complaint is that the cruise control is not working. They are taking care if it but it would have been nice if I didnt have to go back. On the whole I am happy and would do it all over again.

#147 ·
Finally! Got my big Caddy. Grew up riding in Cadillacs that my dad had. Now that our children are grown and gone I can get what I want not what I need in an auto. (PICTURES TO COME) Purchased a 2007 DTS, black on black with the Performance package. $19,898 - 60k miles. This is the best car I have ever purchased. Past cars - mustang, 2 explorers, 2 grand prix, grand am, bmw, subaru. It was transfered from Maryland, he when I came in to look it over and test drive it I got a little nervous. When I got into the seat I was thinking (I'm about to owen the #1 luxury domestic sedan). When I drove it home of course I took the long route. But one thing I did not realize...people compliment you all the time (strangers). This has been happening just about every day. I put it on the highway for a 1 1/2 hour drive and could not wait the leave my appointment to drive back. I will never purchase anything but a Caddy for myself.

#149 · (Edited)
Purchased a 2007 DTS with Performance (no sun roof, no nav (I have a GPS already) but has everything else. It's black on black with black center grill and 18" 9 spoke chrome rims. Still smells new. 62K miles $19,800 from Carmax. It was $2,400 behind book (NADA and Kelly). I really like driving it at night, the interior lights are so cool with the black interior. I ordered front and rear black mats with the emblem and name (cadillac under neath). Also, ordered 2 emblem for the sides of the rear posts (behind the small windows) and the word Cadillac for above the "DTS" on the trunk and "GM PERFORMANCE DIVISION" for above the north star badge. I'll get 35% tint (max legal for my state) for side windows only and 5% for the smaller rear windows. The back window is fine with the auto sunshade. And I'm finished. I think anyone would buy this Caddy if I would sell it. I've got some real beautiful pictures of it now but they're too big to post. Maybe I can figure out how to do it later.

#152 · (Edited)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Luxury vehicle
I"m new to the Caddy forums as I just bought an 06 DTS to replace my mint 03 Lesabre Celebration Edition that a lady wrote off when she decided to make a left in front of me & hit me head on. I tried to post a pic. but don't know if it worked. The Caddy just turned 90,000 kms. [54,000 mi.] & on the road price of $16,400. [Taxes, fees & license in]. I find it's heavy on gas around town but excellent on our only highway trip so far. 8.8 L per 100 Km. = 32.1 m.p. Canadian g. BTW, ins gave me $10,600 for my 03 Lesabre. It had 65,000 mi.
Norm
Bowmanville On. Can.

#163 ·
Nice job jtill. I like how you maintained the color scheme with the blue and chrome and kept it old school with the vogue tires. Is that spare tire a full size spare? And if so what size? How much did it cost you to get the car repainted? I'm think about repainting mine to crimson.