2009 DTS rear window drop
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Catdaddyjay
  • 1 Post By Submariner409
Cadillac DTS Forum - 2006 through 2012 Discussion, 2009 DTS rear window drop in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; need help driver rear window just falls whats up with that? I have a 2009 DTS loaded I hear it ...
    Catdaddyjay is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 cadillac DTS

2009 DTS rear window drop

need help driver rear window just falls whats up with that? I have a 2009 DTS loaded I hear it clicking when I tried to roll it up. Also the screen keeps popping up "service department departure" other than that the car runs great!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, install a sound system
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

Re: 2009 DTS rear window drop

Please DO NOT hijack old threads and threads from other forums - post your problems in your own thread in the proper forum. Thanks for the consideration.

point me in the right direction then other then the rude response first time user "hijack" you have got to be kidding me all im asking for is some help for maybe a faster way to fix this
    beauimpala likes this.

Surf through these threads in DTS or down in Deville - The Deville Drop is common. Also in Tech Tips.

Rude ??? Not so. Please read the Forum Rules and Guidelines that you electronically signed when you registered. (I don't make the rules; I am one of a few that simply tries to keep everything on an even keel.)

I just PM a guy that seems to know what he is talking about there is so many old post from years back, and I cant find anything about a 2009 dts on here and well this is my first Cadillac and didn't expect many problems out of it but thanks for the help I will keep looking

Unfortunately the Deville/DTS series seems plagued with faulty front and rear window regulators - try a Google search - something like "cadillac forums deville window regulator repair" or something close. That type of Google search is also good for just about anything in here - always preceded by "cadillac forums .............".

You can reset your profile preferences to "view latest posts/threads first", which gets you to the latest and greatest in any forum - instead of wading through past history. Some like it, some don't.
    Catdaddyjay likes this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.