2008 DTS no radio sound
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac DTS Forum - 2006 through 2012 Discussion, 2008 DTS no radio sound in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I have a 2008 cadillac DTS. No sound coming from the radio. Replaced the amp as i have read here ...
    swamprabbit is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 Cadillac DTS

2008 DTS no radio sound

I have a 2008 cadillac DTS. No sound coming from the radio. Replaced the amp as i have read here on the forum. All visual functions on the radio work. Even from the steering wheel. Lost and confused.

----------

I've even searched everywhere for a wiring diagram for the amp. Can find radio wiring diagram everywhere. It has the Delphi AMP not the Bose system.
    Thanks ahead.

----------

Sorry to bother everyone. Just found the problem with the pink trigger wire. The plug end for the back part of the rear seat was laying on top of the harness going back to the AMP. It had cut into the AMP wiring harness clipping the pink trigger wire. Houston we have sound and chimes.
    Thanks again for this forum.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

cadillac_guy21 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 Cadillac Dts
    Do you have a link for that diagram I had an aftermarket system installed changed door speakers and stuff but now no sound when turn signals are on or from front rear sensors

Guido2014 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 DTS LUXURY II

Re: 2008 DTS no radio sound

Any chance the mute button got pushed? Mine on a 2008 DTS is on the steering wheel.
    guido2014

cadillac_guy21 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 Cadillac Dts
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido2014
    Any chance the mute button got pushed? Mine on a 2008 DTS is on the steering wheel. guido2014
    i have an 08 dts too, I'll check it out

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.