Dts Pricing?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac DTS Forum - 2006 through 2012 Discussion, Dts Pricing? in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Why haven't they (GM) released a price list for the DTS? They're already producing it so why are they late ...
    ARTSBEST is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 SLS

Dts Pricing?

Why haven't they (GM) released a price list for the DTS? They're already producing it so why are they late with the pricing sheets?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

upstate is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Dts Pricing?

My dealer called me with the pricing two days ago. Said all models - what used to be known as Deville, DTS, DHS will now be DTS and different options like sport (DTS) or luxury (DHS) or base (deville) and they are dropping the price by 5 grand over 04 pricing. Said if the base in 04 was 46K the base DTS will be 41K. Thats from the salesman at the largest and only Caddy dealer in Rochester. Said they will have them in next week.

CADDYDEN is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 06 STS AWD/00 STS

Thumbs up Re: Dts Pricing?

The 2006 D T S will be equipped with four different packages of standard features..The 1SB equipped car with standard equippment like the 05 Deville carries now will have a base MSRP STICKER PRICE OF $41,990.00..The 1SC equipment like a regular 05 Deville with safe & security package,comfort & convenience, the 06 DTS will have an MSRP sticker of $44,490.00..The 1SD equipped car with all the goodies you would find on an 05 DHS WILL STICKER OUT AT $48,490..Heres the best one yet..The Performance 1SE package that is like the Todays 05 DTS, MSRP is at a $50,490.00..I drove all these different versions at the Cadillac 2006 DTS introduction in Detroit on Thursday August 4th..I got to tell you that you will be very very impressed what improvements and the upgraded changes they have done to finally make this new Cadillac a serious contender..especially the the DTS performance at a $50,490.00 price tag..Everything about the new car will make a present Deville feel so obsolete..It is a totally new car, from the suspension to the skins!!The interior seating will make you melt when you sit in the drivers seat and take the wheel..You will be impressed like I was when i drove the new DTS around the city and then an obsticle course like the Automobile magazine critics test new vehicles. The way the car handled in the hard turns from side to side [ no rear slide out]along with a burning rubber start,and sudden stops was totally making this car a drivers delight..Its a performer period.....The new pricing and what new improvements Cadillacs offering to go up against the others for 06..Its a winner!!

upstate is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Thanks for the more detailed info. This confirms what I was told. Sounds pretty exciting to me. Do you expect them on the lots starting next week? Do you think supplies will be good as it rolls out or will people be forced to wait?

CADDYDEN is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 06 STS AWD/00 STS

Upstate, They should be hitting the lots anytime now.There are deposits on many ordered DTS's whether it be the base model with a few upgrades, or the performance model..and of course once they roll of the delivery trailer,everyone will want to have one meanning supplies will be in high demand and inventory low...

ARTSBEST is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 SLS

EVERYONE will want one? I'm sure they would if he price was about half of what they're going to be.

Lord Cadillac is offline Cadillac Maniac
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Escalade

The new DTS uses a single-model strategy with one exterior, one interior and multiple option packages.

The Luxury I package includes the following standard equipment:

* Northstar 4.6L V-8 LD8 engine with 275 horsepower
    * 4-speed automatic transmission
    * Six air bags, including an industry-first dual depth front passenger air bag
    * Front bucket seats (5-passenger seating)
    * 8-way power adjustable front seats with lumbar support
    * Tri-zone automatic climate control
    * OnStar, 1-year Directions & Connections Service
    * Adaptive remote start
    * Magnasteer, a magnetic variable assist rack and pinion steering system
    * 17” wheels and tires
    * Xenon HID headlamps
    * Laminated side glass

The Luxury II package pricing starts at $44,490 which adds XM radio, heated and cooled front seats, heated rear seats, StabiliTrak with brake assist, heated steering wheel, heated windshield washer fluid system, and ultrasonic front and rear park assist.

The Luxury III package pricing begins at $48,490 and adds features such as burled walnut wood interior trim, power lumbar control and massaging seats for front passengers, IntelliBeam headlamps, Bose premium audio system with “Centerpoint” signaling, six-disc in-dash CD/MP3 player, rainsense windshield wipers and 17-inch chrome wheels.

The Performance package pricing starts at $50,490 which includes the Northstar

4.6L V-8 L37 engine with 291 hp, Magnetic Ride Control, 18” wheels and tires and performance algorithm shifting.

Other available options include: adaptive cruise control, DVD-based navigation system, front bench seat, DTS-exclusive Tehama leather offering, power rear sunshade, body color grille, sunroof.
    Please help us keep CadillacOwners.com online. Become a Site Supporter today. You'll get more than a "thank you" in return.

In loving memory of Angelo Anthony Quagliaralillo... Rest in peace..

74el-doggdropper is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2001 Deville, 1974 Eldorado Convertible

i gotta get one of these as soon as they hit the used lot

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.