That's why I got a DTS
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By dodger21
Cadillac DTS Forum - 2006 through 2012 Discussion, That's why I got a DTS in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; We planned a 3000 mile trip to Disneyworld. I knew I wanted to Cadillac for the ride comfort. After spending ...
    dodger21 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

That's why I got a DTS

We planned a 3000 mile trip to Disneyworld. I knew I wanted to Cadillac for the ride comfort. After spending countless hours looking for DTS I found one 2006 with 14,000 miles on it. Returned from our trip today and I was not disappointed in my Cadillac. Everyone had plenty of room and comfort and the Cadillac cruise down the highway with no problems. I am rich 24 miles to the gallon and well worth it. What surprised me the most is how well the Cadillac cruised what my foot was not on the gas or when I was not in cruise control the car flew almost effortlessly down the highway. I'm so glad I got a Cadillac and I love my DTS.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

MrZoSo is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): DTS

Re: That's why I got a Cadillac DTS

Awesome...Know exactly how you feel. Enjoy it!

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: That's why I got a Cadillac DTS

Quote Originally Posted by dodger21 View Post
    We planned a 3000 mile trip to Disneyworld. I knew I wanted to Cadillac for the ride comfort. After spending countless hours looking for DTS I found one 2006 with 14,000 miles on it. Returned from our trip today and I was not disappointed in my Cadillac. Everyone had plenty of room and comfort and the Cadillac cruise down the highway with no problems. I am rich 24 miles to the gallon and well worth it. What surprised me the most is how well the Cadillac cruised what my foot was not on the gas or when I was not in cruise control the car flew almost effortlessly down the highway. I'm so glad I got a Cadillac and I love my DTS.
    Hi dodger 21,

That is great to hear that you love your Cadillac! I hope you enjoyed the time in Disneyland even more than you did the ride there and back. Please feel free to contact us if you need anything.

Austin J.
    Cadillac Customer Service

jazoo is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 DTS

Re: That's why I got a DTS

Congrats on getting a 06 Caddy!!

I'm really surprised that you still managed to find one with just 14k on the odometer. So where did you find this beauty?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.