2006 DTS driving up I-94
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac DTS Forum - 2006 through 2012 Discussion, 2006 DTS driving up I-94 in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; (MY bad in advance for not getting any pics) there is at least one silver production ready 06 dts cruising ...
    diamond in the back is offline Cadillac Owners Member

2006 DTS driving up I-94

(MY bad in advance for not getting any pics) there is at least one silver production ready 06 dts cruising around Detroit. Me and one of my brothers seen a guy in a suit(executive maybe) crusing up and down I-94 in Detroit in it on to seperate occaions. when I first seen the 06 dts it was from the back and I immediatly knew what it was and asked my father to catch up with him and we did cuz the dts was going the speed limit or slower. now I was in my fathers new 05 grand marquis we picked up like 30 mins before and the dts driver noticed me stairing at the dts and after we passed him he came zooming by hella fast showing off lol it was sweet.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

cadillacchromer is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1992 Cadillac Deville

When will the NEW DTS be available to the Public

Did it look big?

diamond in the back is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: 2006 DTS driving up I-94

yeah it looked the same size as the current deville or even the the grand marquis I was in, and man was it sweet when it hauled ass past me. I hang out near the Detroit/Hamtramck cadillac plant so I might be seeing more of the 06 DTS in the days and weeks to come.

caddydaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 Escalade 6.0L 2WD, 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited CRD

I saw it in person at the NY Auto Show. It's a big car, realitively speaking! (It's no '76 Fleetwood!) It is a sweet looking car, but I've heard a lot of people on here bashing it. But most of them probably haven't seen it in person!
    It definetely looks better than the 2000-05 Deville!

Playdrv4me is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2008 Mini Cooper Clubman S

There are already production examples on the street. I saw a dark blue one driving up I-81 North towards Binghamton between Wikes-Barre and Scranton in early June.

Cadillacfanatic is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I Just bought a 2005 DTS in White Lightning,I just so happen to see an 06 DTS in the same color driving through the holland tunnel to New York City,it looked somewhat similar to my DTS but with some cosmetic changes and a newly designed interior,something tells me it will sell just as well as the 2000-2005 models,at age 23 ive had 3 cadillacs,but i love my 05' DTS the most.

lacmang is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 93 Fleetwood Brougham, 66 Fleetwood

I've already driven it 2 weeks ago. I drove a beige colored one, I like it a lot but I kind of like the interior better on the last one. Of course it rides nice but it doesn't float quite like 2005 at first.

ARTSBEST is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 SLS

Hey aged 23. You mean your mother has bought you 3 Cadillacs didn't you?

no smartass,ive bought them on my own,you must be jealous that i could afford a nice car at a young age,what an idiot!

no smartass,ive bought them on my own,you must be jealous that i could afford a nice car at a young age,what an idiot!for your 411,2 of them were pre-owned models one was a 93 i purchased in 2000,and the other was a 97 that i purchased in 2002,now i have an 05 that me myself and I,worked hard for and purchased on my own,I am a designer for homes and offices,which means i have a S**T load of money,which means i can have any luxury sedan i want.Word of advice dont be jealous cuz i got a nice car at a young age,I work hard as HELL to get what i want in life,and i aint lettin you or any other old bastard hold me down,got it?

rbrandon is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 99 STS

CADDYDEN is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 06 STS AWD/00 STS

With the new 2006 DTS now in the market it really makes the 2000-2005 Deville look so outdated..The one to get is the DTS Performance..Richer leathers, 291 h.p. and Caddy Division lowering their pricing nearly $5,000.00 below the 05"s across the board,The new DTS is a gem, and avalability could be a problem..

ARTSBEST is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 SLS

I disagree. Sure the "higher end" model replete with 18" wheels is great looking but you can get the base model for UNDER $40K. Its got all one needs. There have already been OVER 10K DTS's produced by Cadillac so far, about 1K per week. So I do not think supply will be a problem.

Dooman is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1999 Black and Tan STS

I got a nice moving view of a black one. I was at a light and it slowly passed in front of me. Very nice. The rear did surprise me though, it was a lot different in person over the 05.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.