Rear seat folding table?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
Cadillac DTS Forum - 2006 through 2012 Discussion, Rear seat folding table? in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I have seen a few photos most of which I can't link to because they are no longer hosting the ...
    wastingjake is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): DTS Luxury III

Question Rear seat folding table?

I have seen a few photos most of which I can't link to because they are no longer hosting the image & the pictures I do have are to big to let me post in this thread. Anyway; Does anyone know a part number for this rear folding table or where I could find one? A quick description would be a folding table almost like the tables on the backs of seats in airplanes. I have seen a couple pictures of this same style of table in DTS's where the table is attached to the back of the passenger seat and can be used by the person sitting in the back seat (on the passenger side). Does anyone know what I am referring to, or where I could possibly get one? Any help is greatly appreciated!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Sorry for the quality but it's all that I can find, thankfully I took a picture of it on my phone before the site quit hosting the image
    Attached Images

Atavar is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 DTS

Re: Rear seat folding table?

Looks like you'd lose 4-6" of legroom in the back. I don't know if that's a good tradeoff. Could they be limo seats?

Andrew224 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '41 67, '66 75, '02 Deville-L, DTS, DTS-L, XTS, '08 Escalade

Infinite Innovations, a company that specializes in limo accessories used to carry the one for the DTS but they have been sold out for a couple of years now with no plans to get any more in stock.

http://limoparts.infiniteinnovations...2000?forward=1

They fit over the back of standard seats via permanent attachment. The coachbuilders would put them in the 6"-8" stretches because of the extra room in the back seat. But if you pushed the front passenger seat all the way forward, it'd work.

Good luck finding one. If you do, expect to pay around $360.00 for it.

Thanks for the info; I greatly appreciate it! Does anyone on here have any other pictures of them or have them in their regular sized DTS? Or has anyone retrofitted any other tables or anything? I know some VIP style car guys retrofit wood jaguar tables for their back seat(s)

HartfordGuy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1968 Eldorado

They were an option on the DTS-L livery cars. These were made by Superior for Cadillac.

You won't find them (the tables) thru the dealer.
    Gomaz likes this.

Atavar is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 DTS

i believe the DTS in the picture has a small stretch in the rear seat, some times called "long-door". While those tables look really nice they might make the back seat of a base DTS a little cramped. Having said that if anyone comes up with a source for these please post it.

MoistCabbage is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Crimson 2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP)
    It does have a slight stretch, it's a DTS-L.

Caddilack is offline Cadillac Owners Member

TLC
    TLC is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 DTS

I'd kill to get my hands on a set of these tables. Or a dts l for that matter.

Is it possible to buy the tables or is it pretty much impossible unless I buy a dts-l?

MoistCabbage is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Crimson 2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP)
    IF you could find them, they'd fit the seats. But you'd lose leg room.

keboone is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 DTS-L

looking for the tables too. Saw a 2008 DTS for sale by Capitol Cadillac (MD) posted on cargurus.com, with a wood veneer table (realy slick) with passenger and driver side rear foot rests.Needless it didnt last long.

The tables would be a nice addition...maybe 1 for each side. Is there any additional wiring that would have to be done to install it I wonder???
    Just bought a 2009 DTS-L, approx 120K miles, previous owners were in the livery business...needs shocks and engines fumes come in when the heat is on. Unforeseen 'cause you dont normally test the heat..right? shocks are a necessary cost...

I wish we could get Junction Produce or another 'VIP style' company to make some tables either for the dash or rear like they do Japanese luxury sedans!

keboone is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 DTS-L

question: I have dts but for insurance and registration purpose it comes up DTS professional limo. I'm only assuming its a DTS-L becase the rear floor mat has DTS-L on it. is the DTS -L and the professional chassis the same car????

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.