Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Rear seat folding table?

7K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  MoistCabbage 
#1 ·
I have seen a few photos most of which I can't link to because they are no longer hosting the image & the pictures I do have are to big to let me post in this thread. Anyway; Does anyone know a part number for this rear folding table or where I could find one? A quick description would be a folding table almost like the tables on the backs of seats in airplanes. I have seen a couple pictures of this same style of table in DTS's where the table is attached to the back of the passenger seat and can be used by the person sitting in the back seat (on the passenger side). Does anyone know what I am referring to, or where I could possibly get one? Any help is greatly appreciated!

#4 ·
Infinite Innovations, a company that specializes in limo accessories used to carry the one for the DTS but they have been sold out for a couple of years now with no plans to get any more in stock.

http://limoparts.infiniteinnovations.com/item/limousine-desks/abs-fold-out-desk/inl-2000?forward=1

They fit over the back of standard seats via permanent attachment. The coachbuilders would put them in the 6"-8" stretches because of the extra room in the back seat. But if you pushed the front passenger seat all the way forward, it'd work.

Good luck finding one. If you do, expect to pay around $360.00 for it.

#5 ·
Thanks for the info; I greatly appreciate it! Does anyone on here have any other pictures of them or have them in their regular sized DTS? Or has anyone retrofitted any other tables or anything? I know some VIP style car guys retrofit wood jaguar tables for their back seat(s)

#7 ·
i believe the DTS in the picture has a small stretch in the rear seat, some times called "long-door". While those tables look really nice they might make the back seat of a base DTS a little cramped. Having said that if anyone comes up with a source for these please post it.

#13 ·
looking for the tables too. Saw a 2008 DTS for sale by Capitol Cadillac (MD) posted on cargurus.com, with a wood veneer table (realy slick) with passenger and driver side rear foot rests.Needless it didnt last long.

The tables would be a nice addition...maybe 1 for each side. Is there any additional wiring that would have to be done to install it I wonder???
Just bought a 2009 DTS-L, approx 120K miles, previous owners were in the livery business...needs shocks and engines fumes come in when the heat is on. Unforeseen 'cause you dont normally test the heat..right? shocks are a necessary cost...

#16 ·
Professional/commercial chassis are incomplete cars, with heavy duty suspension, brakes, cooling, etc, intended to be heavily modified into limos, hearses, flower cars... Your DTS-L sounds like it's registered/insured as a professional/livery vehicle, but it is not a commercial chassis car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.