2010 Mary Kay DTS
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Eddie39
  • 2 Post By ronm01
  • 4 Post By Dadillac
  • 2 Post By billdaman
Cadillac DTS Forum - 2006 through 2012 Discussion, 2010 Mary Kay DTS in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Rare opportunity. These cars are painted this color from the factory. After the lease is up, they get repainted white ...
    HartfordGuy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1968 Eldorado

2010 Mary Kay DTS

Rare opportunity. These cars are painted this color from the factory. After the lease is up, they get repainted white before going to auction.

This one slipped thru somehow. Only 4796 Miles!

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-...sting=59383533

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

jazoo is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 DTS

Re: 2010 Mary Kay DTS

Quote Originally Posted by HartfordGuy View Post
    Rare opportunity. These cars are painted this color from the factory. After the lease is up, they get repainted white before going to auction.

In my opinion, this should be an excellent ride for the ladies. However, I would not touch it. BTW, what year is this beauty?

That is a 2010

I agree. Great car for the wife or girlfriend. As neat as it is, I couldn't drive it and get laughed at by my coworkers. LOL

Eddie39 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 DTS LUX I 44k - Once owned 1998 Deville & 2002 Deville
    Quote Originally Posted by HartfordGuy
    That is a 2010

I agree. Great car for the wife or girlfriend. As neat as it is, I couldn't drive it and get laughed at by my coworkers. LOL
    Just tell people you support breast cancer.
    Gomaz and Gomaz like this.

ronm01 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Bronze Beauty 2010 DTS Platinum

It's a beauty, but the paint hue is much lighter than the older Mary Kay models. They were nearly Paris Hilton pink. I wonder if she has a bright pink Caddy? On second thought, no, I don't care what she drives, how she drives, or who she gets in the back seat with to get nailed.
    Vitaqueen and Vitaqueen like this.

The older Mary Kay cars were painted "Mountain Laurel". The new ones are "Mary Kay Pink Pearl Tri-coat".

bigtone is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 DTS, 2006 DTS, 2001 Deville,

Last year I owned a 2005 Mary Kay Deville. it was the 'Mary Kay Pearl' color. Most people, including my neighbors, thought the car was white. It only had a slight pink hue in certain light. I heard they went to that color so they did not have to repaint them. The big downside with the Mary Kay cars are that almost all of them come with no options, just totally fleet style.

Dadillac is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 Kia Optima SX 2013 Kia Optima SXL

Yeah I would drive that car. The paint is pretty awesome. And at 47 years old peer pressure is a thing of the past. So anyone giving me grief over driving a pink car will get tired of doing it after a while. I also have heard that these cars start life as base models. For that reason there is no way I would spend $28k on a base model DTS. No matter the color

Don

RicktheRealtor is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Dadillac View Post
    Yeah I would drive that car. The paint is pretty awesome. And at 47 years old peer pressure is a thing of the past. So anyone giving me grief over driving a pink car will get tired of doing it after a while. I also have heard that these cars start life as base models. For that reason there is no way I would spend $28k on a base model DTS. No matter the color

Don
    yeah, it's the old "at 20, I worried what people thought of me, at 40, I didn't give a sh*t what people thought about me, and at 60, I realized that weren't thinking about me!" I agree about the $28K for basically a fleet car.

billdaman is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 DTS

Quote Originally Posted by HartfordGuy View Post

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-...sting=59383533
    Mine is a 2006 Mary Kay still only has 52,000 original miles. The boys at work started busting them on me when I pulled the mirrors in and showed them the pink under the mirror pivot that didn't get sprayed white. Otherwise you cant tell. Perfect way to pick up a low mileage well cared for beauty for a steal!

See any pink? LOL

Gomaz and Gomaz like this.

$27K is alot of money, but then it only has 4,796 miles on it. Where are you going to find a new DTS anymore?

ronm01 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Bronze Beauty 2010 DTS Platinum

Agree, with this low mileage she demands attention. Still for sale? If so, surprising to me... base model or not. She's a cute puppy.

Caddy-Lee is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I have a 06 dts that I just found out used to be a MaryKay car. I had to get my front bumper replaced and while searching for the paint code found out it used to be pink. The car is clean as heck and in very good condition, but if it was pink when I was car shopping it would still be on the lot.

billdaman is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 DTS

Quote Originally Posted by Caddy-Lee View Post
    I have a 06 dts that I just found out used to be a MaryKay car. I had to get my front bumper replaced and while searching for the paint code found out it used to be pink. The car is clean as heck and in very good condition, but if it was pink when I was car shopping it would still be on the lot.
    If you purchased from a GM dealer you should have been told. Before I purchased mine I was informed it was a Mary Kay car. That was the deciding factor. I wanted a car driven by a little old lady with a shawl thick makeup and a poodle in the front seat. How else could I get a vehicle in 2010 with only 28K miles!

Jesda is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): An endless stream of Sevilles.

I would totally rock that. A Mary Kay Cadillac is collectible to me, a part of the brand's heritage and history.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.