Cadillac DTS Forum - 2006 through 2012 Discussion, 2007 DTS Floor Liners in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I have searched hi and low for some floor liners, the kind that go up on the sides as well, ...
- 04-13-13 01:50 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac DTS
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
2007 DTS Floor Liners
I have searched hi and low for some floor liners, the kind that go up on the sides as well, like WeatherTech, but they don't offer them in the 2007 year. Has anyone had any luck in finding any? Thanks in advance!
- 04-13-13 09:33 PM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2008 DTS Perf-Plat, fr 11 STS, 04 DeV, 76 Eldo Con, 74 Fltwd
- Join Date
- Jan 2005
Re: 2007 DTS Floor Liners
Does your car have the two hooks on the driver's side floor to hold the mat in place? My 2008 has them.That's the only thing I can think of that might be different in the model years 2006-2012 (besides possibly console/no console) It would defeat the purpose of the high sides if there were holes in the mat for the hooks. That may be why they're hard to find.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Tool Bag
Tool Bag - 15 InchMore on PowerTorque Tools - Tool Bag
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 1/4" Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; SAE Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8", 3/8" Drive: 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16" & 3/4"