Cadillac Owners Forum banner

put some new brakes on the ride!

4K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  big greg 
#1 ·

----------

Zinc plated. No rusting here! Some pics of the new wheels. Forgot to take pics with wheels after brakes

See less See more
#5 ·
I really like the rims! Are they bright chrome or that smokey chrome? Hard to tell on my iPad.
Not yet thirty and already fussing about knees...just wait. l'm just shy of 46 and sometimes I just
wake up in the night going "what the hell is that and why the hell is it hurting so much" ;-)
Dan

#6 ·
Kadylac. Yes they are nice. I'm hoping they hold up. And the rims are bright chrome they shine. And they are Giovannas which are relatively expensive. Wrapped in new lexani tires. And I know I've moved too much heavy weight in my teens. My body does not like it now

#17 ·
Awesome. Low dust and really easy stops

----------

and do the drilled and slotted rotors eat thru the pads faster then normal rotors?
I use ceramic pads. I'm not sure if they do or not.

----------

Those are some of the cleanest 22's Ive seen yet. I ve had three sets and all have been destroyed (bent rims) broken tie rods....alignment issues....come to the conclusion that i cant keep beating my ride up anymore.....bums me out but ive resigned myself to the 18" performance wheels.....those are extremely nice brother...
Thank you sir, I only ever bent a 24. And those caused this car a lot of headache. These here are a good brand and everything is new on my car. So I'm confident that if I'm careful it will be OK. Plus the tire size is only 1% different than stock

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.