Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Hello

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  lloydrage 
#1 ·
Hi. I'm new here and wanted to check in with a few questions. I just bought an 07 DTS and I am trying to find out as much info as possible on the vehicle. I believe it's an luxury III because it has a wooden steering wheel. It also has heated and cooled front seats with a massager. Plus other nice features.

I have been a Lincoln guy before this Caddy and I have to say im never going back. The cadillac is just a notch above.

Is there any good documentation I can read over to learn about what kind of DTS I have? Also anything thing that shows little things about the car would be helpful (sales brochures?) Thank you all!

#4 ·
I have both the owners manual and the NAV manual on PDF...
PM me with your email and I will send them to you.

To see if it is a LUX lll or a Performance...
Look at the "8th" digit in the VIN... if it is a "Y"... it is a LUX lll... if it is a "9"... it is a Performance Model.

Texas Jim

#7 ·
Welcome, lloydrage! Glad to see Superjim got you the answers you were seeking this weekend! I also have access to your build codes and vehicle information, so feel free to send me an email anytime at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com with your VIN and I can investigate.

You may find www.gm.com/gmownercenter extremely helpful if you're looking for a great online resource in which to view details about your DTS!

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.