Fleetwood Brougham/ D'Elegance - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac DTS Forum - 2006 through 2012 Discussion, Fleetwood Brougham/ D'Elegance in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Aside from a few trim details, and the back end, the general shape of the XTS, with its rather high, ...
    TulsaVic is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '08 DTS Performance (gone)

Re: Fleetwood Brougham/ D'Elegance

Aside from a few trim details, and the back end, the general shape of the XTS, with its rather high, bulky front end, reminds me of the Chrysler Pacifica. Not bad for an SUV or crossover. A bit much for a sedan.

AeroG is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I have an 06 DTS Lux III and as iook around the interior - the quality is apparent, its just that the execution is obviously different (more euro influenced) from the Caddy's of years past. My family has always owned Cadillacs. I used to love riding by George Olsen Cadillac in San Francisco to see the latest Cadillacs (especially the Fleetwood) on the turntable in the showroom. Back in the day I even remember looking at National Geographic mainly for those Cadillac ads. If it weren't for the current direction of GM they could reasonably offer a Button Tufted Velour and/or Leather DTS Fleetwood May be a dream but why not end the DTS with a worthy commemorative package.

Just my two cents...
    Attached Images

Mitch_Syd is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1973 fleetwood brougham, 1974 sed deville, 1976 eldo convert

great thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.