C pillar emblem
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
Cadillac DTS Forum - 2006 through 2012 Discussion, C pillar emblem in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Anyone place an emblem on the c pillar of their dts? Was looking at these and think they'd add a ...
    408essj is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 dts

C pillar emblem

Anyone place an emblem on the c pillar of their dts?

Was looking at these and think they'd add a little spice to the side of the car.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303446859.275072.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

HartfordGuy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1968 Eldorado

Re: C pillar emblem

I've seen those on the C-pillar when equipped with the fake convertible tops. Looks pretty good. Been tempted to add them to my metal top DTS as well. If you do, be sure to share the pics with us.
    Rusty058 and Rusty058 like this.

Trying to find pics of them on the soft tops, either way I think I'm gonna put them on stand back and enjoy.

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

bunch of guys in town have bought the '06 Escalade EXT endgate emblem and put on their 2000-2005 DTS c-pillars

I personally don't like the look since it's such a large emblem, but for the bling bling crowd it apparently is 'the hotness'
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

Is the ext emblem larger? I emailed bigdaddycaddy on eBay for the dimensions of the one i posted.
    But don't want one as large as the one on my trunk.

I'm part of the bling bling crowd so to me it is the business

Can anyone share photos, with the logo on the c pillar?

Kenwood is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 DTS Premium Platinum

Hey 408eesj,
    The EXT emblem is huge. It's bigger than the DTS trunk lid emblem. It's like a satellite dish.

I'm not in the Bling-Bling crowd, but I do like some of your stuff. Fly that Funk Flag high and proud, brother!

Cheers,
    Kenwood

the EXT emblem is either the same size or maybe a bit bigger than the one on your trunk...

i don't have any in stock right now to check the actual dimensions but I would guess that it's about 6 inch diameter or maybe a bit bigger

it comes in two pieces so it's a bit tricky to get lined up perfectly (and you have to grind or break off the alignment tabs on the back)

also you're not putting it on a perfectly flat surface so that is somewhat of a concern too
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

The ones i posted is a one piece item. Shouldn't be tricky at all to line up using painters tape and some measuring tape.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-Cadillac-DTS-Wreath-Crest-CHROME-Roof-EMBLEMS-/190515074241?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories &hash=item2c5b9554c1#ht_2303wt_744

tricky in comparison to installing them on an EXT as they're made for (since the locating pins ensure correct alignment without any effort)

The ones I listed I don't Think are made for the ext.

I'm pretty sure I won't have any issues using simple math and painters tape.

Gonna place my order shortly with
    Biggdaddycaddy.

I'll be sure to post pics when installed

Quote Originally Posted by Kenwood View Post
    Hey 408eesj,
    The EXT emblem is huge. It's bigger than the DTS trunk lid emblem. It's like a satellite dish.

I'm not in the Bling-Bling crowd, but I do like some of your stuff. Fly that Funk Flag high and proud, brother!

Cheers,
    Kenwood
    Thanks slot kenwood!
    I appreciate that.
    I was sketchy on this board at first since it seemed like there was little activity in this section, but I'm getting responses so I'm a believer now that I'm on the right caddy board

HartfordGuy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1968 Eldorado

The DTS guys here on this board are a nice group.
    Rusty058 and Rusty058 like this.

Lev Blekher is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 DTS Performance/1996 Dodge Stratus ES

The forum is turning into facebook with new like buttons!

I was considering doing a full retro package with pillar emblems and cursive Cadillac and Sedan DeVille badges for the sides and back.

Quote Originally Posted by Lev Blekher View Post
    The forum is turning into facebook with new like buttons!

I was considering doing a full retro package with pillar emblems and cursive Cadillac and Sedan DeVille badges for the sides and back.
    Thats a great idea, bet it would look fantastic with some nice chrome stocks and vogues.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.