2007 DTS and Heads Up Display? Digital speedometer window?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac DTS Forum - 2006 through 2012 Discussion, 2007 DTS and Heads Up Display? Digital speedometer window? in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Hey, everyone. Been shopping for a DTS and looked at an '04 DTS last week. This car had a small ...
    caddymark is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

2007 DTS and Heads Up Display? Digital speedometer window?

Hey, everyone. Been shopping for a DTS and looked at an '04 DTS last week. This car had a small digital speedometer at the top of the dash. The salesman said it was a heads up display at night, but since it was daytime, I could not see it. I liked the feature if indeed the 04 had it.

I am considering an '07 DTS and am researching the models online. Does the DTS in '07 have the digital speedometer window? Does this model year offer the heads up display? If so, how could I tell when looking for an '07 model online?

Thanks so much for your help. Hope to be joining the DTS crowd soon.
    Happy New Year
    CaddyMark

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

ltdltc is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS4 Performance Sport Wagon

Re: 2007 DTS and Heads Up Display? Digital speedometer window?

Not sure if any 2000-2005 DTS had a HUD speedometer. The car you were in was probably equipped with the Night vision option.

No 2006+ DTS has a HUD or Night vision. Want a HUD in 2006+ Cadillac buy a STS they have them.

As far as digital speedometer goes the 2006+ DTS has Analog and in the message center on the lower right there is a digital speedometer. The cluster is almost identical to 2005+ STS or 2007+ SRX.

Superjim is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 DTS Platinum

Re: 2007 DTS and Heads Up Display? Digital speedometer window?

Quote Originally Posted by caddymark View Post
    Hey, everyone. Been shopping for a DTS and looked at an '04 DTS last week. This car had a small digital speedometer at the top of the dash. The salesman said it was a heads up display at night, but since it was daytime, I could not see it. I liked the feature if indeed the 04 had it.

I am considering an '07 DTS and am researching the models online. Does the DTS in '07 have the digital speedometer window? Does this model year offer the heads up display? If so, how could I tell when looking for an '07 model online?

Thanks so much for your help. Hope to be joining the DTS crowd soon.
    Happy New Year
    CaddyMark
    The 2004 and 2005 DTS has a heads Up Display optional along with the Night Vision.
    Ir was a pretty cool feature.
    The 2006 and newer models do NOT have it.
    Jim

tjwhite721 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 Cadillac DTS, 1999 Cadillac Seville
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjim View Post
    The 2004 and 2005 DTS has a heads Up Display optional along with the Night Vision.
    Jim
    This is the only thing I don't like about Cadillac. They always made there models with so many different options that never made sense. The DTS should be made one way with all the Platinum and Performance features and Chrome Wheels. If the vehicle line up has a different engine, like the V-Series...It makes sense to do something different.

1BadCadSTS is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 STS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjim
    Jim
    From the 00 redesign till its demise in 05 the Deville was available with night vision.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.