- 03-10-13 11:00 AM #16Originally Posted by 1BadCadSTS
And that's a bit of a stretch from simply changing the tips.
- 03-10-13 09:53 PM #17Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2007 DTS
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- NeW York
- 03-11-13 05:33 PM #18Originally Posted by MoistCabbage
- 03-11-13 11:00 PM #19
You could buy an exhaust system for a mini, or a long bed, crew cab F350, and mod them to fit. It's just cutting, bending, and welding pipe. What I said was, Corsa doesn't make an exhaust system for the '06+ DTS.
Again. RubirosaGGatsby is considering changing tips. A NICE set of tips will cost, MAYBE ~$100 (and do not change the tone or volume of the exhaust). I don't think buying a $1,200 exhaust system, (and then several hundred more to modify it), is quite what they had in mind.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 9 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - Metric
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 90 Degree Long Reach Pliers