- 03-10-13 11:00 AM #16Originally Posted by 1BadCadSTS
And that's a bit of a stretch from simply changing the tips.
- 03-10-13 09:53 PM #17Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2007 DTS
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- NeW York
- 03-11-13 05:33 PM #18Originally Posted by MoistCabbage
- 03-11-13 11:00 PM #19
You could buy an exhaust system for a mini, or a long bed, crew cab F350, and mod them to fit. It's just cutting, bending, and welding pipe. What I said was, Corsa doesn't make an exhaust system for the '06+ DTS.
Again. RubirosaGGatsby is considering changing tips. A NICE set of tips will cost, MAYBE ~$100 (and do not change the tone or volume of the exhaust). I don't think buying a $1,200 exhaust system, (and then several hundred more to modify it), is quite what they had in mind.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Hex Bits Set
SAE Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; SAE Hex Bits; Contains: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8"
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 50 Piece; 3/8 Inch Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"