For Sale BEAUTIFUL BLK.05 DTS $6200 obo.
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac DTS (2005 and later) Classified Ads Discussion, BEAUTIFUL BLK.05 DTS $6200 obo. in Cadillac Classifieds Marketplace; I have an absolutely stunning triple black 2005 cadillac dts. It has an aftermarket set of black ice 20in. rims ...
    cadillacMike3675 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    I have an absolutely stunning triple black 2005 cadillac dts. It has an aftermarket set of black ice 20in. rims that suit the car perfectly. I am selling my car so, my wife and I can take appropriate action in getting custody of our 11yr.old neice. The low book value on my car is $7400 and it has an estimated retail of $9600 with the 112,398 mikes that are on it. I have a clean car fax with it and a clean NC title. This is a good deal in this car. I love the car but they're are more important things I must focus on for now. Thanks for looking at my post, cadillacMike3675...

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

cadillacMike3675 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

pic. of my "05 cadillac dts" forsale $6800obo

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.