Used CORSA Mufflers For Sale
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac DTS (2005 and later) Classified Ads Discussion, Used CORSA Mufflers For Sale in Cadillac Classifieds Marketplace; I got 2 used CORSA mufflers for sale that i just removed today off my 07 DTS..They got about 25,000 ...
    The12thMan is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 07 DTS Performance~ 85 RWD Fleetwood Coupe~

Used CORSA Mufflers For Sale

I got 2 used CORSA mufflers for sale that i just removed today off my 07 DTS..They got about 25,000 miles on them..They are off a CORSA Touring Cat-Back system made for a Seville part# 14150..They are the rear mufflers only..One of the mufflers has a small dent in it but does not effect it's function one bit..FREE SHIPPING U.S. ONLY $200.00 OBO..PAYPAL ONLY
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

BlueAngel#07 is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2008 DTS PERFORMANCE / 2007 DTS - GONE
    Quote Originally Posted by The12thMan
    I got 2 used CORSA mufflers for sale that i just removed today off my 07 DTS..They got about 25,000 miles on them..They are off a CORSA Touring Cat-Back system made for a Seville part# 14150..They are the rear mufflers only..One of the mufflers has a small dent in it but does not effect it's function one bit..FREE SHIPPING U.S. ONLY $200.00 OBO..PAYPAL ONLY
    I really might be interested, are they a direct fit for the hangers? Or did you have to custom place the muffler hanger brackets?

BTW why did you take them off??

Re: Used CORSA Mufflers For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAngel#07 View Post
    I really might be interested, are they a direct fit for the hangers? Or did you have to custom place the muffler hanger brackets?

BTW why did you take them off??
    Cut out OEM mufflers & have Corsa mufflers welded in place & reuse stock hangers..
    There a little to loud out the back for a luxury sedan in my opinion.. I had Magnaflow mufflers installed instead..I kept Corsa mid muffler,piping & tips & only replaced both rear mufflers in the CORSA cat-back system..It quited it down do to the acoustical material in the Magnaflow's..

BlueAngel#07 is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2008 DTS PERFORMANCE / 2007 DTS - GONE
    Quote Originally Posted by The12thMan
    Cut out OEM mufflers & have Corsa mufflers welded in place & reuse stock hangers.. There a little to loud out the back for a luxury sedan in my opinion.. I had Magnaflow mufflers installed instead..I kept Corsa mid muffler,piping & tips & only replaced both rear mufflers in the CORSA cat-back system..It quited it down do to the acoustical material in the Magnaflow's..
    Which magnaflows did you put on?

Quote Originally Posted by the12thman View Post
    i got 2 used corsa mufflers for sale that i just removed today off my 07 dts..they got about 25,000 miles on them..they are off a corsa touring cat-back system made for a seville part# 14150..they are the rear mufflers only..one of the mufflers has a small dent in it but does not effect it's function one bit..free shipping u.s. Only $200.00 obo..paypal only
    $175 obo w/free shipping

Sold!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.