For Sale 1968 Sedan DeVille Project in Big Rapids Michigan $2500 OBO
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SnoCoDeville
Cadillac DeVille (base, DHS, Concours, DTS to 2004) Classified Ads Discussion, 1968 Sedan DeVille Project in Big Rapids Michigan $2500 OBO in Cadillac Classifieds Marketplace; ...
    SnoCoDeville is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1968 Sedan DeVille

1968 Sedan DeVille Project in Big Rapids Michigan $2500 OBO

This is my first post, I registered for the forum because I would like to see this car go to someone who will appreciate it.

I just pulled this car out of a barn where it had been stored for the last 15 years and gave it a quick wash. It was project of mine that started when the original engine had problems and was not salvageable. It currently has a mid seventies 425 that was rebuilt and started once ~14 years ago, at that point I ran out of time/motivation for the project and it is currently as I left it.

I think it is a excellent candidate for restoration, the interior is complete and in good condition. On the exterior there is some bubbled paint and surface rust along with a few dents and scratches. The worst exterior rust is in the right front bumper end that has two holes, a replacement is included. The trunk carpet will need to be replaced and there is rust in the floor including at least one hole. The drive shaft is not installed in the vehicle but is included along with a number of spare parts most of which are engine related (the trunk trim is included). I have a comprehensive set of pictures available here:

http://s1063.photobucket.com/user/sn...968%20Cadillac

I think the car could be moved a short distance on a dolly (left rear tire holds air but is badly cracked, the spare or one of the front tires could be swapped in) but a flatbed (with winch to load) would probably be best. Shipping, if necessary, will be arranged by the buyer.

The car is stored at my parent’s house and I live in Seattle, so any arrangement to view the car will have to be worked out between all three parties. The buyer and I will agree to a price and payment will be accepted in cash or PayPal with fees covered by buyer. Please PM or call me on 2O6 nine for nine 6476.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: 1968 Sedan DeVille Project in Big Rapids Michigan $2500 OBO

Lowering asking price to $2000.

Re: 1968 Sedan DeVille Project in Big Rapids Michigan $2500 OBO

This car is sold, thanks.
    talismandave likes this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.