Wanted: Pristine 2003-2005 Cadillac DeVille DTS (Black/Black)
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac DeVille (base, DHS, Concours, DTS to 2004) Classified Ads Discussion, Wanted: Pristine 2003-2005 Cadillac DeVille DTS (Black/Black) in Cadillac Classifieds Marketplace; Hello fellow Cadillac enthusiasts! I am searching for a low mileage 2003-2005 Cadillac DeVille DTS in the black/black color combination. ...
    COEXPILOT is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Wanted: Pristine 2003-2005 Cadillac DeVille DTS (Black/Black)

Hello fellow Cadillac enthusiasts!

I am searching for a low mileage 2003-2005 Cadillac DeVille DTS in the black/black color combination. The car must be the "DTS" model, be black on black, have low miles, always been garaged, no accidents, non-smoker, be in mint/pristine condition and has been babied and taken care of meticulously since new. I am a car enthusiast and take meticulous care and baby all of my vehicles. This is what I would like to find/buy in a black on black 03-05 DTS. I know I am looking for the proverbial "needle in a hay stack", but I hope someone here can point me in the right direction. I am a serious buyer looking to purchase as soon as I find the right car. I would prefer a West Coast or Southern car, but I am open if it is what I am looking for. I would appreciate any and all help in my quest to find a pristine example of a 2003-2005 black on black DTS. I hope someone here knows of where one of these elusive beauties might be for sale. If you can help me, please send me a private message with the details and I will get back to you ASAP. I sincerely thank you in advance for your help!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, chrome it
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

Re: Wanted: Pristine 2003-2005 Cadillac DeVille DTS (Black/Black)

Moved to Deville Classifed.

SSickLS2 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I set out looking for that exact unicorn a few years back. I ended up with a 02 Deville DTS with 29k miles and Nightvision in CABERNET... Hated the color at first but definitely grew to love it. After complete paint correction it is arguably the second deepest, richest, and classiest color Deville. The trouble with these cars is; old people drive them, and old people bump into things and they MUST HAVE the closest parking spot wherever they go. Those factors combined with the age of the car almost guarantee that every Deville on the road has signs of abuse/neglect, body damage, or repair. This was true for 95% of the 25-30 Devilles I put my hands on prior to purchase. My advice would be to expand your color combo preferences if you really want an 00-05 Deville in “pristine” condition (I used quotes because I don’t throw that word around like 99% of people, and it sounds like you don’t earthier). Don’t get me wrong, there are several color combos I wouldn’t consider even if the odometer was at zero! Good luck in your search!

COEXPILOT is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Thanks SSickLS2 for the reply and the kind words! I hope that I find my "Unicorn", but I realize that it is going to be difficult. I have only bought and driven black/black cars my entire life and would only consider this color combo. I know this will limit my chances to almost nill, but I would not want the car if it were not blk/blk in color. Thanks again and enjoy your pristine DTS! Take care!

Eninety2 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 99 Deville

Quote Originally Posted by SSickLS2 View Post
    I set out looking for that exact unicorn a few years back. I ended up with a 02 Deville DTS with 29k miles and Nightvision in CABERNET... Hated the color at first but definitely grew to love it. After complete paint correction it is arguably the second deepest, richest, and classiest color Deville. The trouble with these cars is; old people drive them, and old people bump into things and they MUST HAVE the closest parking spot wherever they go. Those factors combined with the age of the car almost guarantee that every Deville on the road has signs of abuse/neglect, body damage, or repair. This was true for 95% of the 25-30 Devilles I put my hands on prior to purchase. My advice would be to expand your color combo preferences if you really want an 00-05 Deville in “pristine” condition (I used quotes because I don’t throw that word around like 99% of people, and it sounds like you don’t earthier). Don’t get me wrong, there are several color combos I wouldn’t consider even if the odometer was at zero! Good luck in your search!

I have the same feeling regarding the new DTS Expresso color.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.