Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1992 DeVille code display

598 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  dchavezo 
#1 ·
Tried pulling the codes on my neighbors 'new' 1992 DeVille, and I expected them to display in the digital instrument cluster. Nope! My '87 has a Fuel Data center that displays the codes. The '92 system went into diagnostic mode but nothing showed up in the instrument cluster. ?? I'm prolly doing something wrong, but no clue what? Help....
Thanks
Dave

#2 ·
Dave S Texas said:
Tried pulling the codes on my neighbors 'new' 1992 DeVille, and I expected them to display in the digital instrument cluster. Nope! My '87 has a Fuel Data center that displays the codes. The '92 system went into diagnostic mode but nothing showed up in the instrument cluster. ?? I'm prolly doing something wrong, but no clue what? Help.... Thanks Dave
92 will display on the fdc as well

----------

Ecc is on right side of steering wheel, so look at that first to press and hold off and warmer. Then quickly look at the fuel data center read out of the left side of the steering wheel for code readout

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.