Cadillac Owners Forum banner
768 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  96Fleetwood 
#1 ·
Planning on buying a 2003 cadillac deville 24000 miles, $19,500 out the door. I am pretty sure its the base, but it does have the back up sensors. Excellent shape of course. Is this a good deal, also are these a pretty reliable car......any info appreciated....thanks.

#2 ·
WEATHERBY460 said:
Planning on buying a 2003 cadillac deville 24000 miles, $19,500 out the door. I am pretty sure its the base, but it does have the back up sensors. Excellent shape of course. Is this a good deal, also are these a pretty reliable car......any info appreciated....thanks.
i say buy it, $19500 for a 03 24K miles is a good deal.
and as u say out the door, u dont pay tax, title, taxes, or doc fee.
yes they are reliable, and Very good on gas.

#4 ·
My brother is selling his 2003 DTS with DVD, Navigation, Nightvision, Parking sensors, basically every option but moonroof. It has a brand new set of Vogue tires and alot of preventive maintenance performed already. It has 90,000 highway miles, but looks and drives like it has 30,000. He is asking $17,995 if you are interested. Goodluck! :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.