Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  F100 Mech 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,
I am newto this site. I really like the body styles of the 2000 - 2005 devills. I am planning to buy a low miliage DTS. I had a chance to look at a 2003, although it was a DHS with a bench seat. I am concerned with the amount of front leg room. When I sat in DHS, it seemed like the seat did not go back far enough and my leg room was very limited, granted I did not spend a lot of time in the car, just a quick sit down look around and then out. I am 6' tall, I would like feedback from other owners who are at least 6' or taller. I really would like these cars and hope to own one soon. I will be selling my 2005 GTO to purchase the caddy. Any feedback would be much appreciated. Also are there any problem areas or maintaince concerns I should look at before buying.
Thanks, Joe

#7 ·
I have a 2005 DHS and am 215 lbs and 6'. Plenty of legroom. Do not drive with the seat all the way back. How you adjust the seat back makes a big difference.

That so called bench seat is not really a bench seat. I would hate to be the person to sit in the middle as that part is very firm. Actually it is hard! The driver and passenger seat move independently of the center section.

G

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.